2ww buddies?

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
As you can see by my ticker my 2ww doesn't start until Wednesday.....

Doesn't mean I'm not already impatient!!!

Anyone on similar timings want to help me make the next 2 weeks go by a bit faster? Xxx

I will be your 2ww buddy!!

On the sept testing thread you and I are down to test on the same day!

As we are 2ww buddies, let me tell you about myself- am 24, been with hubby for one year on 25th Sept. On cycle 4 of TTC. Well, its more not trying not preventing at the mo. Not using OPKs yet, just waiting to see what happens really. Although saying that, I do now have a lil diary that I have started to note own all my symptoms in and I can't help but try and symptom spot be it OV symptoms or pg symptoms! I think I was quiet niave really, as I had convinced myself that I would get pregnant right away- I have always been safe before and now that I want the lil swimmers to do their thing, it's jus not happening! Maybe this month though!

I struggle to keep track of things as my cycles vary from 26-33 days. This makes catching lil eggy a bit tricky as I am not quite sure when lil eggy makes an appearance, so OPKs may well be the way to go for me. So, tbh I am not quite sure where I am in my cycle, but based on it being 28 days, I will be testing with you on the 17th- (which is ages away!! Arrrrrrgh!!!)

Good luck with your 2ww- FX for BFPs and sticky beans for us all!!!

XX

Hi Emily!!!

Fx for you Hun.

This is my first month so I know it's slim chances but I'm still excited!

I'm 26, got married 6 months ago to DH (we've been together 7 years) and we were meant to wait a year to TTC to save some money as we spent it all on honeymoon but we've done ok saving and selling on eBay so we've decided to go for it.

Hope you have a good day!!!

I'm a symptom spotter too - really bad OV pain at the moment. In fact I had 2 pregnancy dreams which now must have been because of this pain I've woken up with!

Weeeee more 2ww-ers!

That's what I like to see!!

My OV pain is like I've got really bad gas or a bad stitch.

Can't even move some days. :(

Luckily it's eased off a lot today so I think I might have ov day early.

Makes the 2ww shorter I guess! Lol.

i made a 2ww gang come join!! :) we can all be addicts together pmsl :yay: xx

Definitely sign me up to 2ww anonymous!!!!! I need all the help/distractions/fun I can get lol!!

Yaaaaay- hello fellow 2ww'ers!!

FX for BFPs for all of us!!!!

XX

One day closer ladies.

DH and I were talking in bed last night and he asked when AF was due and when I'm testing.

AF is due Tues 20th but I'm going to test on Sun 18th as we've got no plans that day and will be together.

He said "why not just wait until your period starts or doesn't start"

How little he knows!! Lol.

I told him it's going to be hard for me to wait until the Sunday!!

But I don't want to go early and know I'm pregnant before he knows. When we do get a + I want him to see the second line before I do. :)

Good Luck Ladies, I'm still waiting for Ovulation and am cycle day 12 so could be joining you in a couple of days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back