2ww symptom spotters guilty pleasure thread

Uneventful day here my cramps seem to have died down thank god. I'm going to start testing next Monday how am I going to pass the week I will go potty lol

7dpo.

Going to start the ICs in the morning as I have tons of the things.

Getting some cramps this evening. Although not until I started reading PF so I'm thinking it's all in my head. :p

Have a good evening ladies. It's so shitty and foggy here that I'm cooking a big lovely bolognaise for tea.

:)

Morning ladies Ive woke up this morning with a mild headache and sore back, nips are a little bit sore, feeling super bloated even my face and for the last 4 nights I have had the weirdest dreams, here's hoping, two more days to go I'm day 11 po today

Nothing to report here but it's still way to early. I have caught roses cold and been snoring all night Grrrr!

Morning ladies.

8dpo and BFN of course. Lol!

Think I'll wait until Thursday now! And even that's way too early I know.

Third night in a row I've had crazy vivid dreams. I think TTC is driving me insane!

Morning Im 12dpo i think
going to hold off poas until fri (but masy cave on thurs!)
Cupcake what have your dreams been about?
which type of test did you use?
any recommendations of brands for my first one?

on cd 39 today girls and still no sign of af. looks like il be poas tomorrow morning if still no witch by then, but no doubt itl prob be a bfn again just to mess with my head a bit more lol xxx

I'm liking the First Response Early Response ones :)

Just follow the insturctions exactly and they are fab. Not a sniff of a line for me and the high sensitivity should make up for any days you might be out on your DPO estimation.

Sorry to hear that Lou, I was hoping for a lovely line from you this morning xxx

Sent from my gorgeous iPhone 4S

Cd30 and that is about the only thing I am sure of!
I have a weird stabby pain very low this morning. I'm either due af in about 7 days as per my average according to my tracker app or the cm I had cd26/27 was ewcm and I'm in for a long cycle, time will tell x

Sent from my gorgeous iPhone 4S

BFN for me today. No sign of the witch though but I'm positive she is on her way :-(

Argh.. I'm starting to get annoyed now.. this whole coming off the pill thing and messing up cycles is really starting to wind me up, and I could go through months of this yet :wall2: Why don't doctors tell you this when they put you on it in the first place :rolleyes:

Argh.. I'm starting to get annoyed now.. this whole coming off the pill thing and messing up cycles is really starting to wind me up, and I could go through months of this yet :wall2: Why don't doctors tell you this when they put you on it in the first place :rolleyes:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back