3 weeks and 5 days...

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
I was 3 weeks and 5 days when I found out I was preggo and now I have 3 weeks and 5 days left until LO is here...

Bit of a pointless thread but just crazy how the time has gone x

Oh wow, it's gone so quick hun......looks like I'm gonna be missing the arrival of yours & Kellyhooks LO's :(
Can't wait to get back from my holiday & see piccies :)
How you doing hun?
xxxx

Hehe, you might be in time for Kelly's, her LO is def putting in an early appearance!

Doing good thanks hun, just a waiting game these last few weeks. How you doing? Bet you can't wait for your hols? x

I'm actually amazed at how quickly time has gone by, I remember when you both got your BFP's, its just crazy :)

Ooooooo my holiday :yay: sun, sea, cocktails, beautiful food & scenery.......I could go on & on, desperately wanting to just jet off now, been a tough old year, year & a half so looking forward to the break :)

Glad things all good with you though, so is the nursery sorted & the hospital bag packed?

xxxxx

hi Jenny,
soooooo exciting now, only 26 weeks for both of us to go!!!!!
want to do a little dance arond the room, but i might do myself an injury, lol

Ahhh Kezza, sounds bliss - and some sunshine after all this rain will be amazing! Have a Cosmo for me ;-)

Yep nursery is done, bags packed - we are all ready & raring to go! Although I am enjoying these last few weeks with hubby so am in no hurry to wish them away just yet!

Almeria - 26 days not weeks! Bloody hell, I couldn't wait another 26 weeks lol! x

Oooooo I'll have a lemon sorbet cocktail for you hun, champagne, vodka & some lemony mousse mixed in, it is lush esp on the roof top terrace of my favourite restaurant when the sun is setting :)

I can totally understand that my lovely, make the most of the time together before LO arrives, have you got anything planned for both of you? I hope the OH is gonna take you for some nice lunches or days out

xxxx

Ahhh Kezza, sounds bliss - and some sunshine after all this rain will be amazing! Have a Cosmo for me ;-)

Yep nursery is done, bags packed - we are all ready & raring to go! Although I am enjoying these last few weeks with hubby so am in no hurry to wish them away just yet!

Almeria - 26 days not weeks! Bloody hell, I couldn't wait another 26 weeks lol! x

hahaha
that's an example of my baby brain at the moment :wall2:

Honestly its no time at all really, im so excited :) xx

Oooooo I'll have a lemon sorbet cocktail for you hun, champagne, vodka & some lemony mousse mixed in, it is lush esp on the roof top terrace of my favourite restaurant when the sun is setting :)

I can totally understand that my lovely, make the most of the time together before LO arrives, have you got anything planned for both of you? I hope the OH is gonna take you for some nice lunches or days out

xxxx

That sounds amazing, can you have 5 for me? ;-) :party:
We've not much planned, we're just trying to spend as much time together as poss, had a lush day on Sunday, went and did a bit of shopping, saw Harry Potter then went for Nando's - lush! He can't wait for baby to come now, he's dead excited xx

I now want a cocktail.....and some hot sunshine.....damn!!

Honestly KB, it's just so lush, at first it hits you for like a second then the yummy lemony taste takes over & it's pure heaven.......

OMG OMG I want one NOW

xxxx

Me too! Where are you going? Might have to ear mark it for our next holiday after Baby Brady arrives!

x

We're off to Turkey, 4th time back but 2nd time in same place & hotel as last year & next year we are marrying out there as well

Turkey stole my heart so I'm a bit biased but it is very good value for money compared to the Euro

xxx

We're off to Turkey, 4th time back but 2nd time in same place & hotel as last year & next year we are marrying out there as well

Turkey stole my heart so I'm a bit biased but it is very good value for money compared to the Euro

xxx

I go to turkey every year! I love it! I'm half turkish and my parents ( who r separated) both have places out there and I normally go at least 3 times a year but I last went out there in aug 2010 as found out I was Preg Oct 2010 and just had baby July 2011! I was due to fly out aug 2011 but it too close to birth what with c section at all. So next holiday will prob be June half term 2012!!! So gutted it's been so long as I feels happy out there but gotta wait cause of work and my lo! Xx

Omg 3 times a year, you lucky thing

I'd move tomorrow if I could but OH is too much of a home bird to go anywhere other then Purley/Croydon

You'll be super excited for next year then hun :yay:

xxxx

I was 4 weeks 4 days when I found out, and now have 3 weeks and 4 days, I lost a day as they measured baby as a whole day older, whoo hoo lol
Siany1982

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back