37 weeks today :D

Kirsty.Y.84

Reaction score
So, today is the day, I'm officially full term!

It's a weird feeling to think that baby could come at any point (although I know that he/she has no intention of coming early!)

I have decided (at this point) that I'm not going to bother trying to do anything to bring on labour (although if it's still this hot in 2 weeks time I may change my mind!!). I'm actually still quite happy being pregnant and baby is happy in there and I really don't feel like baby would be ready to come out yet.

So now it's just the waiting game! x x

yay to 37 weeks, i was like that last week but after being off for a week now and getting uncomfortable at night NOT due to the heat i need her to come out lol x

Congrats!! I'm 37 wks on mon and I don't think I'll be going crazy with eviction process either. I've only just went on mat leave and I'm enjoying pottering about the house and acting like I'm
Just on normal annual leave!!

Congrats on being full term, hun. I'll be full term on Tuesday and I will be evicting because I've had enough now. I don't want baby too soon as I'm not at all prepared, but I certainly don't want to go overdue. I handed over my final work project yesterday and have NO idea what to do with myself now. I think I might just bask in the sun all day... happy days. Enjoy these last few weeks xx

:yay: congrats on being full term hun. Not long now :) xxx

Congrats on full term Kirsty! Good way to think about it! Nothing works anyway....they arrive when they arrive!! Xx

Congrats hun, wonder if we will both have our LOs on our actual due date???

I'm starting eviction procedures though lol Been on the RLT and tonight having a bath with ALOT of clary sage oil and then over the weekend want OHs sperm too lol

xxxx

wahey!! Can't believe we are this close, seems a moment ago when we were all in tri 1 and now it's actually happening....

I'm not fussed about baby coming early either - far too much to do before my due date and I plan to use every last second :) xxx

Congrats on full term Kirsty! Good way to think about it! Nothing works anyway....they arrive when they arrive!! Xx

First of all Congrats on getting to 37 weeks it's amazing isn;t it?

I am starting to get that nothing works lol :)

I guess baby will come when he wants and not on my schedule :)

xxx

Congrats on reaching full term :yay: that must be sooo exciting xx

I wonder how many have been successful in their eviction process - it would be interesting to know

xx

Congratulations on reaching full term :) xx

Whoop not long for us all now ah!! I've been on the RLT and actually let my hubby come near me but only so I could use him for his little swimmers hoping they'll help but na still lay here with no hints of her arriving!
38 weeks today though so she's time, before i bake her out in this heat!! X

Thanks ladies

The main reason I'm not doing the whole 'eviction process' is that I have seen far too many ladies on this forum go overdue, and they all seem to have tried everything to get baby to come out! So I have come to the rather irritating conclusion that baby will indeed come when baby is ready to come, and there's nothing you can do about it!

I think that ladies who have tried all these old wives tales, and have ended up having baby early have usually just been lucky, in that they woudld have had baby early anyway. I may be wrong, but that's the feeling I get!

x

Congrats on reaching full term :yay: that must be sooo exciting xx

I wonder how many have been successful in their eviction process - it would be interesting to know

xx

Levi was one hell of a success story - what was it Peri Peri hot sauce or something? I'm sure it was Nando's and really really spicy!! She had that and went into labour really soon after, her hubby wasn't even home!!

Not sure about numbers though!! Was talking to my mum about this last night and even though I'm in no doubt most of them are old wives' tales I will be trying every one of them come 37 weeks!! xx

I was saying this a few weeks ago, that come 37 weeks, I would be trying every old wives take known to man to try and get baby to come early, but now the time is here, I just don't fancy it! Maybe it's the heat, but it seems an awful lot of effort for not much chance of a result!

I suppose I might try the clary sage bath one, as that one doesn't require much effort, but won't be going it yet, I have too many plans next week! Although I did say I would quite like a Jubilee baby so maybe if baby could just arrive on the bank holiday weekend, that would be nice! xx

Congratulations! Very exciting, and all going so fast too! I've got another 3 and a half weeks to go until I'm 37 weeks, but I have loads to do yet, so its a good job really! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back