7dpo

Piglet10

Reaction score
................................................................ feels like AGES from testing!!!! Help!!!!!!! :wall2::roll::shakehead::mad:

and i dont have tender breats as it says i myt have in my ticker :( xx

tel me about it like time has stopped lol

haha i havent had vivid dreams like my ticker says either lol.

do u have any symptoms???

i am really bad symptom spotter!!

xxx

haha weeing loads BUT i think its too early for that to mean anything, i think im just drinking lots haha!! will u test early? xx

mmmmmmm not sure,
i really wanna hold out but i reminded my self i have one test left.

what about u??

erm id love to be able to hold out as :bfn: is horrible, its nicer for af to arrive than to get bfn's but knowing me ill be peeing on stix!! :poas: xx

i held out last month till AF was due but this month i worked my cycle out an ov day and think it was earlier then ticker says only by a day thou. and did loads more :bd: this month too.
so deffo feeling more positive this month
so not sure if i can hold out but :bfn: are horrible.
think i might be a POAS this month!!!

Oooooooooooo fx crossed for both of you :) :)

I'm waiting for ov, I hate waiting.......does anyone else lol :) :)

YES babyg lol.

i am the most impatient person ever, :p

xx

I hate the wait!

It always feels like time has stopped!

It is extra rubbish for me this month as i have no chance and i have to wait until October testing!

baby dust to all

xx

I WISH I was 7dpo......

I'm not even 1!!

So take solace in the fact I have to wait twice as long as you!! Lol.

I WISH I was 7dpo......

I'm not even 1!!

So take solace in the fact I have to wait twice as long as you!! Lol.

im the same as you! waiting for the OH to get in, hoping hes not tired after the gym haha!!

Last edited:
Hey piglet, I think I am also 7dpo today :). Frustrating when there's no symtpoms to get excited about... Hopefully by Thursday we'll have some eh?! :)

Xx

Im really impatient too! Im only on day 6 of my cycle, so got a good few das to wait til ovulating! why is it when ur TTC the weeks/months go really slowly but any other time they fly by! xx

I wish I could go to sleep and wake up and it would be testing day x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

I HATE THE WAIT! but this is only my first time! :oooo:

I dont think i'll be able to handle this each month :mad:

Im 13 DPO and feeling like i have loads of symptoms (super tired needing naps in the afternoon, sore lower back, lower tummy pains and nausea) but of course could just be AF on its way!
Only good thing is i cant waste money on tests as have no spare cash until friday and if i need to then AF will be late! :)

The last time i was on a 2ww i was on holiday the second week so it was so much better, keep positive girls not long now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back