8 week check and immunisations...

Verity2011

Reaction score
So we finally had our post natal check and we're both doing great - Ariel is 15lbs and is in the 95th percentile for height, so I feel much more reassured about his throwing up. My doc confirmed the same as the lovely Italian gp, and thinks Ariel's just a greedy chops so hence being a happy spitter - or rather a happy puker! I guess it's an excuse for us to both show off all our clothes as we both have to have at least 3 changes a day with that and sneaky nappy off pees!

The immunisations weren't so great :( as the appointment was delayed for over 40 minutes so the little tyke was exhausted before he even got them but luckily was a little sleepy in the evening but has been back to himself today. How has everyone found the 12 week ones in comparison? Better or worse?

I found the 12 week ones ok but then Will was ok with all of them. The best thing is knowing you won't have to go back for more until their 1!!

15lbs already!! What a lovely weight xx

I have Jacks on Tuesday.Not particularly looking forward to them, my cousins twins have never been right after their injections at 1 2months ago, as for the 12weeks I've heard a lot of people say they are much better. What a good weight Ariel has got now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back