8 week immunisation

Little Rose

Reaction score
Hi - Jessica had her 8 week injections today and has been realy sleepy since. Is this normal? I'm afraid of her not sleeping tonight and am wondering if I should try and keep her awake?

Rose

I would let hersleep Hun, it Is normal, it's a lot for a little body to deal with, and it's easier if they're sleeping. I'm sure she'll wake up fine and still sleep tonight x

yes it's normal. Asher slept all day and slept well that night too. He came down with a slight cold a week after which again is a normal reaction xx

Agree with the others let her sleep - Ella slept a lot in the few days afterwards but still slept the same as normal at night x

Be grateful he is sleeping lol, Caitlin was really grizzly and ran a temp for two days and kept waking up. (she had been in a really good routine for two weeks and only waking up once in the night, it all went to pot ! just got her back to a routine but she has her second jabs on monday and Im dreading them :(

Last edited:
I was fretting for nothing thankfully! She was no bother at all. She woke shortly after I posted this and slept as normal last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back