A bit confused

louears

Reaction score
I found out that i am pregnant last wednesday and i am over the moon, i worked out my dates and thought i was about 5 weeks pregnant, then i spoke to my mum and she asked what was my last period like, it only lasted for like 1 day, my mum says i could be more than 5 weeks, what do you think?, i am still waiting to see a doctor as i have just registered with a new one.

Yeah you could be more than 5 weeks. It's quite possible to have a period when you are actually pregnant. Talk to your doctor, I expect they'll give you a scan to know for sure :hug:

I thought the same, I'm 5 weeks, but looking at my bump last night... It looked like triplets.

i should be able to see my doctor by the end of the week, i moved house and never bothered to join a new doctor, i never really needed one before now. oh so will i get a scan before 12 weeks then :D

Serendipity_ said:
I thought the same, I'm 5 weeks, but looking at my bump last night... It looked like triplets.

woo triplets, i don't think i could cope with triplets, having twins is my worst nightmare, i thought there were no twins in my family, but my mum said her mum had twins, :shock:

if my dates are right then i am as far gone as you :hug: :hug:

are you suffering with sickness and tiredness, i am badly

Yes I you certainly could be more than 5 weeks!

Tasha20 said:
Yes I you certainly could be more than 5 weeks!

i kind of hope i am, i will feel less stressed when i hit 12 weeks :D

my OH hopes i am 5 weeks that way we have more time to prepare :D

:lol: bless him! even if you are 12, there is still plenty of time hun :hug:

Tasha20 said:
:lol: bless him! even if you are 12, there is still plenty of time hun :hug:
:D i know, but he is getting a bit stressed about all the stuff we have to do :D

louears said:
Serendipity_ said:

woo triplets, i don't think i could cope with triplets, having twins is my worst nightmare, i thought there were no twins in my family, but my mum said her mum had twins, :shock:

if my dates are right then i am as far gone as you :hug: :hug:

are you suffering with sickness and tiredness, i am badly

Well, due twins in both sides :shock:

Tiredness yes, but no morning sickness yet :cheer:

Good luck chicken :hug:

thats good you have no sickness, it is awful, good luck to you too, hope all goes smoothly. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back