A question about sex/sperm

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
im real shy about this... so i 'a friend' = 'me' lol..ok here goes..

my friend is currrently pregnant... and wenever she have sex and o/h ejaculate inside her, it really really burns...

wat do u thinks it is?

do u think she need to see doc? :oops:

Does the outside of your foo burn aswell? or itch?? lol sorry

Im guessing it might be thrush. I had this a few weeks ago :oops:
Its very common in pregnant women. Will find the link for you :hug:

http://www.womenshealthlondon.org.uk/le ... hrush.html

Does this sound about right??? :?

Itching and burning

These are the most common symptoms of thrush and often the most distressing. Burning and itching can be so intense it is difficult to resist scratching, but scratching will only make the problem worse.

Soreness, swelling and pain

Thrush irritates the delicate tissue of the vagina and genital area, making it sore, swollen and red. As a result, it may be painful to urinate (urine will sting the inflamed tissue). It may also be painful to have sex. In some cases, anything that touches or rubs the area, including sitting and walking, can be painful.

Discharge

Discharge caused by thrush is usually (but not always) white and thicker than a woman’s regular discharge. The ‘typical’ discharge linked to thrush is yoghurt-like in appearance and smells strongly of yeast. Some women, however, have a watery or mild-smelling discharge. The amount can also vary from a little to a lot.

thanx voilet but the only time its burns/stings is when i have sex esp wen he 'arrives' in me
but it doesnt itch... :?

well tell him to ''arrive'' elsewhere.

budge said:

But that's messy! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Seriously, that does sound like thrush hun.

If your worried hun you need to see a doctor or your midwife.

Dont be embarassed, you got worse to come yet when you give birth!

JaidyBabys right hun. Maybe ask your midwife about it. She would have heard everything before. Or if your a bit bashful about doing that you could always contact NHS direct. Sorry I couldnt help. Having a look for you online, but cant find anything :(

Use this link Ebony, if your really, really embarassed about it (but you dont need to be!)

www.midwivesonline.com

You can email a midwife, tell them about your worries and they will email you back!!

UNLESS its urgent, they say to go to your Dr or own MW if urgent so its up to you how quickly you feel you need advice.

Hope this helps

oh thanx guys..

i dont want the midwives to think im dirty so i cant do it face to face

ebony_preggy said:
oh thanx guys..

i dont want the midwives to think im dirty so i cant do it face to face

I think they know what we all get upto, it;s the reason why we're seeing the midwives in the first place Ebony!! :rotfl:

budge said:

:rotfl: ha ha your comments are great budge

Ebony my best mate had something similar and at your stage to in her pregnancy I think its something to do with you PH balance being lower and some sperm has a very high level of it which can cause a burning sensation but please go to your midwife im sure shes heard all sorts
!!!

:hug: all the best

Lol she wont think your dirty its human nature

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare