A Thank-you

1stBump12

Reaction score
I'm fed up with all of my negative posts (i'm boring myself now! lol) so I thought I'd write a positive one of thanks.

And the thank-you is to you all. There are some amazing ladies out there and I'd like to thank each and every one of you for your replies/posts etc. I feel that there isn't a huge amount of help for pregnant ladies (particularly first time mums), at least not in the first 2 trimesters and without forums like this it would be a very lonely and worrying time (IMHO).

Good luck to each and every lovely lady and THANK-YOU :) xx

Well said hun! I agree - I sometimes feel that as a first time mum I've been left in limbo.

I probably would have gone nuts if it hadn't been for the support I get on here... hugs all round! :) xxx

It's not just first timers who can really appreciate the company and support this forum offers I wish I'd had this with my other pregnancies , It is amazing to meet such a wide range of caring and supportive ladies I love PF your all great . xx

You're welcome!! :) This is an amazing support network and I feel very lucky to have found it too :) xxxx

Aww I think we're all lucky to have each other here any time we need :) its the best support network ever!

That's really sweet :) Glad you had the support from here when you needed it. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back