Aaarrrgggghhh please give me a break

mrsH2009

Reaction score
We have tonnes going on at the moment and I'm mega stressed And on top of ALL that I'm CD 13 just entering my fertile stage and DH has a face full of cold sores!!!!!!!!!!! Not 1 but 4, so no kissing and BD'ing just feels too clinical without the intermacy :wall: looks like I'm out this month :cry:

Last edited:
Oh Mrs H , sorry your having a pants time

What about those funny little covers that heal for cold sores (clear things, Iv'e seen on the TV advert?)

I would just go for it anyway, no kissing , but try to spice things up and get the intamacy another way?

hope things get better soon X

Compeed cold sore patches !!! U think thats what your thinking of JJ mum x

We have some pf them patches in the back of the cupboard I'm guess I'm just kinda terrified I'll wake up one giant cold sore in the morning. I know I share everything but that is one thong I am happy for him to keep

Oh hun that must be awful,

I am worrying about next month already because I am on holiday when I am due to OV, I'm gonna be gutted if the witch gets me this month cos it means i'll be out altogether next month as hubby isn't coming on holiday with me,

Can you get OH to give you massages and body rubs instead of the kissing to build up intimacy? Might be worth a shot to get you in the mood!

I think sometimes it's kind of more exciting if you can't kiss. Builds up anticipation??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back