Adverts you have to change channel for?

nickilubs

Reaction score
Grrrrrrrr! When will they stop showing that horrible advert with the girl and boy sat on the wall and then a car comes and smashes into them! I first saw it at the cinema and I HATE it!!!!!! Why can the singing dog advert get banned but one that to me is quite upsetting gets showed at least 4times a night. :(

When I saw the title I knew it would be about that ad it was on TV just now, it is horrible!

lol your spanish ones TRUELY terrible bababa ... baba... baba :p

The singing dog adverts banned ???

Yep apparently they must of abused the dog to make it look so sad and nervous!!!

i loved that advert but only the bit where theyre all singing under their breath beacause my MIL dogs does it when shes nervous !!!! And shes not abused shes a pampered little jackrussel whos literaly spoonfed chicken if she wont eat her meat lol But she does the little wobbley growly strange throat noise thing when eastenders theme tune comes on, or yeah if she gets hyperactive, or nervous or, any sort of emotion lol

Miles is a quiet baby, he knows no-one will come whether he cries or not". :(

I dont like the one where the little girl gets hit by a car and all her bones snap back intro place when it rewinds, makes me go all :puke: when the blood runs back up into her ear :( :shock:

I like the Dog advert!! They didnt make the dog quiver like that in any cruel way, its on one of them movign board things and apparently its a shakey dog or sumthing lol.

They should pull that stupid Lacoste Advert with the guys pale ass at 10AM :puke:

lol ive just rememebred an advert they showed around tea time i think sorta 3-6ish and it was about immigration or something . . . but the point is it had all these dogs on like english bulldog, afghan, french dog ermm yeah allsorts of foreign dogs and then all of a sudden theyre not just running around anymore, theyre having dog sex, and having a wee and then
DOING A GREAT BIG POO, REALLY GRAPHICALLY, BUM FIRST AT 4PM ! :puke:

How are they allowed to show me a dog doing a poo at tea time if i cant see one wobble ????

does anyone remember the one about how some drivers don't check their blind spots and could easily miss a motor cyclist..

"NOW YOU SEE HIM, NOW YOU SEE HIM"

god that made me feel sick everytime!

personally though i HATE "josh dads found your scooter" GRRR :twisted:

fran_23 said:
personally though i HATE "josh dads found your scooter" GRRR :twisted:

That one was banned too. It was a crap advert but It got banned because it was too casual to get a loan of such a amount. Haha now that one I agree with!

nickilubs how do you know why these adverts got banned! its very intresting.

my little yorkie gracie quivvers like that dog in the golf advert and shes not abused! shes just funny and neurotic! haha bless her.

i hate that 'josh dad found your scooter' advert too!

the one i hate at the moment is 'CHICK CHICK CHICK CHIKEN GOTTA LAY OMEGA 3' :evil:

Miss.Monroe said:
the one i hate at the moment is 'CHICK CHICK CHICK CHIKEN GOTTA LAY OMEGA 3' :evil:

:evil: :evil:

I hate that one too. That womans voice is so irritating :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back