Adverts you love and hate..

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
I will start off..

I LOVE the Ledger Holiday ad...there is a little old woman on it who looks like a fraggle and says "the hotels are faaabulous" in a really odd voice.! Cracks me up everytime!!

I also love the WKD advert where the fella is sat on the sofa whilst his wife is doing the dishes and he has his mum washing his van!

Hate...

The "Josh, Dads found your Scooter" advert has to be my all time favourite most annoying advert.

I also do not see the point in the new Cadbury advert featuring a variety of airport vehicles racing on a runway..there is clever and then there is just pointless and i just dont get it!

Also the advert of the french singer grates on me. Cant even remember what the ad is for now but I want to throw a glass at the TV everytime its on...

I love the kitties on the Crusha ad who sing in gruff Yorkshire accents, and the Teletext cat ones :D

I HATE the air freshner one with the kid on the loo ('It's all gone'!), the dead girl up against the tree in the drink/driving one ('If you hit me at 40 mph...') and LOADS more!

Will get thinking.....

Minxy said:
I HATE the air freshner one with the kid on the loo ('It's all gone'!).....

god yeah i had forgotten about that one. I hate it too. The kid is just obnoxious and if he can get off the loo, draw a pic of the freshener and stick it under the door, SURELY he can go and get the bloody refill himself too??! :twisted:

my little boy Josh LOVES the ad where the man is running with no clothes on! you see his bum! Josh copies it & runs round the house like it :shock:
i think it is a Barclays ad? i might be wrong though.

i also HATE :x :x :x Josh, dads found your scooter ad too, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr that woman needs a slap :rotfl: :rotfl:

we also love the new Comfort ad,( fabric softner) me & Josh copy the dancing!!!! its sooo funny

I hate all insurance/loans adverts and iceland adverts.

ATM im really hateing that confused.com one :roll: its probably more anoying that the site never actually works so the advert is actually pointless. :lol:

I love the advert with the singing dogs on it. I can't remember what it is advertising though.
I like the WKD one as well when the husband asks the wife if she wants any help.

I hate that air freshener one as well and the bingo one with Vic Reeves on it.

oh i forgot to say that i love the advert with the bouncy balls and the one where they make a car from cakes and stuff... still cant believe thats real :lol:

J-Do1979 said:
I will start off..

I LOVE the Ledger Holiday ad...there is a little old woman on it who looks like a fraggle and says "the hotels are faaabulous" in a really odd voice.! Cracks me up everytime!!
quote]

:rotfl: :rotfl: I was on about this to my friend the other day.
The way in which the old woman says it cracks me up.. it comes out like..

The Hotelshhhhhhhh are fabuloshhhhhhh

glittergirl said:
J-Do1979 said:
I will start off..

quote]

:rotfl: :rotfl: I was on about this to my friend the other day.
The way in which the old woman says it cracks me up.. it comes out like..

The Hotelshhhhhhhh are fabuloshhhhhhh

Thats the one!! Like a really bad Sean Connery impression!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh I love the Crusha ads!! There my fav! :D

I HATE HATE HATE all the PICTURE LOANS ads!!! OMG I have to turn the telly over! They go though me all of them! haha

I love the new VW Polo one, where the dog is singing in the car but when he gets out he is all nervous again! Its ace!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9beQh1yH5uU

I hate any ads that involve selling you loans, car insurance, life insurance, credit cards, pensions, etc etc Also any Have you had an accident? type ads, especially ones with Esther Rantzen in them!! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

OOh thought of another really irritating one.

The one with that guy who was in Eastenders and The Bill advertising accident insurance or something :evil: that one peeves me off.

Emma58 said:
OOh thought of another really irritating one.

The one with that guy who was in Eastenders and The Bill advertising accident insurance or something :evil: that one peeves me off.

OOHH yeh I have to change the channel with that one too!! Restore the balance?? hahahaha

[quote="lea m]OOHH yeh I have to change the channel with that one too!! Restore the balance?? hahahaha[/quote]

That's the one! What a d**k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back