Advice before I cal the midwife!

starstruck2011

Reaction score
Hi guys

Basically I just feel ''wierd''
sorry TMI - but Ive had 2 soft stools today and 2 soft stools yesterday too which is deffo abnormal throughout this pregnancy.

I slept for 5 hrs snooze yesterday evening got up at 12am cleaned til 3am (when partner got home) then had an agitated sleep for 6 hrs then got up at 11am today then felt as if I couldnt keep my eyes open and just had to have another 2 hrs kip.
I also burst into tears before sleeping for no reason and feel so hot.
I had a little swelling on my hands and feet earlier but its gone down and nothing to be worried about I dont think.

My partners at work til 2am so a friend is coming over in a little while, I just dont feel ''ok''.
I felt a bit of pressure down below earlier but it subsides. And Ive had it a few other times this week too
Ive had no Braxton hicks at all thoughout preg.

Im so worried. any advice anyone? x

Personally I would just see how you go. If you're friend is coming round then you have someone to keep an eye on you. x

Hey, you could always give them a call at the maternity unit. But I'm sure it's normal to just have days when you feel a bit off :( know I have... And could be your Braxton hicks starting xxx

It is fairly normal for your bowel movements to differ during pregnancy, especially as your baby grows x

I wouldn't be worried hun, as long as baby is moving as normal and u have no bad pains I'd just see how u go! Like baby em said its normal to have days like that during ur pregnancy. Hope u feel better soon and have a nice night with ur friend. Try and take ur mind off it and not to worry xxxxxxx big hugs xxxxxx

thnx guys, im just gonna see how things go. baby is being so so active!! she wont stop moving lol
got pressure down below at mo but thats it. my friends here now anyway, so will advise if we have any revelations!! x

see how u get on ,glad u got ur friend with u x

I've had a rotten day today as well, been hot and feverish, and just generally 'off'. Had a monster nap all afternoon, and woke up feeling teary and emotional. Bubs has been a wee bit quiet but enough movement to keep me happy. I've been feeling low pressure too but I struggle to know the difference between pressure pain and SPD pain so I don't know if it's that.
Hope you feel better soon xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back