Advice on flying alone with 2 small kids long haul (America)?

berit87

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Been absent from this site for a while! Must say having 2 young kids with a small age gap is bloody time consuming and hard work! :lol: Never thought it'd be easy but...

So I wanted to ask for help/advice. I have got 2 boys aged 2 (+some months) and 4 months. I will be flying to New York on my own with them at the end of the month. And I am so very scared! Does anyone have any tips/advice? I know British Airways provide me with a cot for a little one but... I don't know how I am going to cope. Plus any advice on warm weather with the younger baby? We are gonna fly to Florida from NY, it's January so its not gonna be horrendously hot but still lots warmer than here ;)

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!!!

Xxx

no advice but good luck n enjoy!

were planning tenerife so 4 1/2hrs in april n cant wait, im not sure how easy its gona b to keep her comfy n settled on my knee for that length of time tho!!

xxx

Make use of the air stewards i would my friend takes an activity pack onborr for her little ones with things to keep her occupied with bits of food puzzles and games is this something u could do for little one? Have u ordered baby meals and child meals to help wolith the amount u have to carry onboard? Other than that not sure x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back