agnus castus?

p1nk11

Reaction score
Just a quickie :) I was just wondering if anyone is taking this or has taken this & if it helped? xx

Hey Hun - I have never used it and I'm not to well up on the info on it! Sorry I'm no help I just didnt wanna read n run xxx

Hey I just started using it this month, although primarily for acne. I'll let you know how I get on with it!

I took it this month didn't shorten cycle still 37 days but skin is a touch better x

I think Rosies Mummy took it, she said (if I recall) that it took something like 3 months to kick in properly but it did work for her, if that's any use x

Hi,

First month I used it it shortened my cycle and I got preggo! Think the same happened with Sunnygirl too and a couple of other women over in Tri2.

It encourages ovulation and regulates any hormone imbalances so is def worth a try if you have long/unpredictable cycles x

dita_parlo: I too want to try it for acne. Have you noticed any difference?

Thanks guys I think its definately something I'm going to try once I know my body has had a few 'natural' cycles so I know if anythings changed x

I used it just before Christmas - I still hadn't had a period as I was still breastfeeding Toby, and while it's not recommended while breastfeeding he wasn't feeding between 8pm and 8am so I started taking it just after he'd gone to bed. Within a month I had ovulated again :)

Esperanza - Yes I've definitely noticed a difference. My acne is still there, but less red and angry and painful as before. My mum doesn't know I'm taking anything different and even she commented yesterday that it's looking better so I do think it's doing something! And I'm an "extreme" case of acne; been on Roaccutane twice for it, had laser treatment and that still didn't work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back