Aha I love my Mommy!!!...

LilyMac

Reaction score
Ok so I went online earlier to have a quick butchers at prams (even though we've been told we can have SIL's one, I don't like it though and wanted a certain one!) And I called my mom in to have a look with me....

Then she said "I have a confession to make... I've bought you a pram!" I was in utter shock, she said she was going to buy us one anyway but I assumed I'd get to pick! She got it out the spare room to show me and OMG it was the exact one I wanted!!!!

Its the mothercare xcursion, she picked it up from the carboot a few weeks ago for the bargain price of..... £25!!! Its worth £400 with all the accessories and its practically brand new :)

We just spent about 3 hours putting it all together and it was a bit of a nightmare but now its all up and running its fabulous!!!

Pretty pointless (and long) thread but had to share my excitement!!

Nothing pointless about that :yay: bargain!

wow - that was a bargain and a half! and to be the exact pram you wanted too! well done Mommy! ;-) xx

I know how bloody wonderful is she! It's even the right colour lol I'm amazed :)
am gonna do something nice for her this weekend and spoil her rotten, I think she deserves a treat!!

You were obviously meant to have it!! X yay for family!!!!!

How lovely. Bless her bet she was well chuffed with herself! X

How spooky it was exactly the right one and colour! meant to be for sure - well done your Mum

Haha I know, very strange, was fate! Turns out though that it was my dad that told her it was the right one as my mom wasn't sure! Didn't think my dad even bothered listening to me never mind paying that much attention!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back