*Ahem* I think there's something living in my uterus...

buddabun

Reaction score
...THIS!
wk7_lg.jpg

I am SEVEN WEEKS pregnant :dance: :dance: :dance:

I am still in shock and keep thinking I'm 4w5 or 5w :lol: mental

Had my first mw appt yesterday (with lots of sharp pointy needles :(), have to go back and pee for her today as she forgot yesterday :roll: and I have my early scan tomorrow :cheer:

Sorry to keep doing this but I'm just amazed that this little bean has stuck around so long! I am so hopeful that if it leaves me now I'll be very confused indeed.

7 week-old Buddabean :lol: :D

Well done budda bean. That's a pretty impressive olive you've got there. All the best tomorrow, how exciting!

That's awesome news hun, i'm so pleased for you :hug:

YAY!!! good luck for the scan and get back here asap with pics tomorrow - what time is it (for us I mean)?

Damn it, I tried to pm you to say Happy Seven Weeks last night and the blasted thing didn't go through for some reason! It's sat there in my outbox doing nothing! Ah well, you'll just have to believe me :lol:

Yay - great news! Hope the scan goes well - looking forward to seeing the picture! :hug:

Niblet it's meant to show a blueberry!!! Is it an olive for you? :lol: No I'm no olive just yet.

My scan is 0830 my time so about half midnight your time... I will be back online in the wee hours :D

wow thats a fair size already!!! happy 7 weeks hun! good luck with scan xxx

So excited for you hon, may have to stay up late to hear the news!

I do apologise, your baby most certainly is a blueberry and not an olive. How embarassing. Don't come round my house for tea, I don't appear to be able tell the difference. Well done on your blueberry, anyway. They grow up so fast, it'll be an olive before you know it.

:lol: :lol: Niblet I am wondering what desserts in your house are like now... summer fruits crumble avec olives :)

I saw an olive too! LOL I've only just got new glasses so I can't blame it on that either! lets just choose from either being blonde, or pregnancy brain muddling my perspective LOL

Well done at getting this far, hope the scan goes very well. Yu must be so excited but nervous at the same time!!

omg yay!!
your scan has come round so so quickly!! :cheer:
i can't wait to see pics of buddabean. I might have to stay up late too lol.
xx

CONGRATS!!!!! :dance: Here's to 33 going as great! Can't wait to hear about your scan :D
I feel like I have a melon in there judging by the size of my belly!!! :lol: But don't think it's that big yet!! :rotfl:

aww a melon would be amazing!!!

I am absolutely bricking it about tomorrow. But in a good way iykwim...

I am hoping they have the facilities to print off whatever they see or it'll be a wasted late night for those of yo staying up!

I warn you now - this country is not known for its prompt attitude, especially as I will be sat there with a full bladder so I may not be back for ages but will elt you know ASAP!!! :cheer:

7 WEEKS!!! YAY!

Good luck sweetie!

I hope the scan goes well- I have all of my fingers and toes crossed for you :hug:

:D you guys are ace !! Thank you so much for being as excited as I am to reach 7 weeks (how weird does that sound?!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back