All-New Testing Dates Thread!!

Hello! It's jennyr1985, not 1975!lol!!!! putting 10 years on me! :lol: :lol:

I ovulated earlier this month, so could you put testing to this friday please? 4th of May? It's my Birthday then too!!!yay! Though I keep forgetting it is as the wedding is taking over!

xxxxx

AF due tomorrow.

I have no AF symptons (I always get sore back 2 days before af is due, and sore breasts about 4 days before AF is due right up until she comes), so am not getting my hopes up or anything, prob means that my AF is going to be late to wind me up and make me think am preggers. But the longest cycle iv ever had was 31 Days... last few months iv been having cycles of 26 or 27.

I have vomited twice this month tho, Day 24 in the morning, and on Day18 in the afternoon, for no reason at all. I have just been sitting there getting the saliva building up in throat then vomited.

Im not reading too much into it as Iv changed my diet drastically this month, and iv quit the gym and changed it for swimming, so it could all be down to this.

I am going to wait and see if she turns up, before testing... so that means at least waiting until Sunday!!!!

Am just so fed up of getting my hopes up all the time.. its not doing my mind any good.

Good luck girlies to all uz testing

im testing on the 20th. :pray: ive decided i want to get fit and OH has said if i run the local half marathon he will give me a grand :eek: so its bound to be this month :roll:
i dont think i am though feel like its not gonna be anytime soon :(

lainey said:
AF due tomorrow.

I have no AF symptons (I always get sore back 2 days before af is due, and sore breasts about 4 days before AF is due right up until she comes), so am not getting my hopes up or anything, prob means that my AF is going to be late to wind me up and make me think am preggers. But the longest cycle iv ever had was 31 Days... last few months iv been having cycles of 26 or 27.

I have vomited twice this month tho, Day 24 in the morning, and on Day18 in the afternoon, for no reason at all. I have just been sitting there getting the saliva building up in throat then vomited.

Im not reading too much into it as Iv changed my diet drastically this month, and iv quit the gym and changed it for swimming, so it could all be down to this.

I am going to wait and see if she turns up, before testing... so that means at least waiting until Sunday!!!!

Am just so fed up of getting my hopes up all the time.. its not doing my mind any good.

Good luck girlies to all uz testing

WELL GIRLIES.... ITS DAY 29 AND STILL NO AF!!!! AND MY AF WAS DUE ON THURSDAY... STILL GOT NO SYMPTONS OF AF AT ALL! :pray: :pray: :pray: PLEASE LET ME BE PREGNANT :lol:

I took a test Thur Morning and it came up negative...... :x

But il give it afew more days yet

hello!

well, i'm due on 2moro!

i had a light pinky/brown c/m in the middle of the week too, which has rapidly changed to loads of normal c/m!

i feel bloated, a bit light headed and have been having a few light cramps.

heres hoping that its time for our BFP!!! think i will test on wednesday if af stays away!

good luck to everyone xxx

best of luck lainey and chloe :pray:

3rd june now for me, going off 27 day cycle :think: as they have been between 26 & 28 recently, thats what seems to happen when you get older?? :|

tested yesterday pm... BFN! :(

still not on tho, so will test at the weekend if she stays away!

x

I'm testing tomorrow which is the 21st May. AF was due yesterday but as of yet no sign :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Please change mine to Sunday! if i can wait that long...............

xxxx

I'm going to try and hold out till 30th, but think I've OV already so maybe getting a 28day cycle this month and not a 33 day one. God my Cycles are all over the place LOL.

12 / 13th July for me at the very earliest.

If I even try to test before then, you must all promise to kick me.

Hi Everyone

Af is due 24-30th.. crazy long gap but af been all over the place since tcc..
Am hoping for BFP this month, but if i'm honest not holding out much hope. so will test on the 30th if not arrived.

Good luck everyone

Flower

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back