Am I pregnant??????

khartnett

Reaction score
Hi ladies just popped over from ttc firstly congratulations to you all!

We are ttc#3 I feel pregnant with my other 2 children whilst on the pill so this is our first time properly trying. My period is 19 days late tomorrow so far been getting bfn on pregnancy test.

I have the following symptoms:

Had a bad pain on my right side about 2-3 weeks ago and a day of spotting
Extreme tiredness
Change in appetite (always hungry)
Weeing constantly
Sore veiny boobs with prominent raised bumps on nipples
Very emotional over nothing
Moods up and down
to name a few......

Just wondered what you all think and if you had those sort of symptoms. I have spoken to my doctor and we are going to do a blood test in two weeks time if I still have not come on.

Many thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Kasey xxx

hi i just found out im 6 weeks pregnant an i have all the symptoms you have listed so it def sounds like your pregnant apart from the bfns maybe your dates are wrong? then again pregnancy tests are well known for giving false negitives good luck with the blood test! x

hi i just found out im 6 weeks pregnant an i have all the symptoms you have listed so it def sounds like your pregnant apart from the bfns maybe your dates are wrong? then again pregnancy tests are well known for giving false negitives good luck with the blood test! x

Many thanks Miss Cakes, how many test did you do until you got your bfp? xx

do you usually have a regular cycle? youre quite late still to be getting bfn but everyones different. Hve you been using branded tests or just ebay cheapies? x

do you usually have a regular cycle? youre quite late still to be getting bfn but everyones different. Hve you been using branded tests or just ebay cheapies? x

Brand ones and doctors test I did not get a bfp until over nine weeks with my son as i have low hormoan levels so hoping its the same this time, im over three weeks late now so fingers crossed when i have my blood test we will get our BFP we want! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back