Am i pregnant?

mum2be?

Reaction score
hi
Nebie here -
I am on the pill however i took my last pill on 11th August to have my 7 day break to come on but no sign on period, i did spot on friday 18th and monday 21 august but was not enough for a period.
I have done 3 test - clear blue digital ad all negative?
Been to doctor and have been told i need to wait until wednesday to do a samlpe for them to be sent to lab for tests.
I have not got sore boobs?, I feel my boobs have got bigger more of a round shape to them but not darkness? today and yesturday my stomach as played my up like stomach ach that im going to come on ?
Also my stomach wont stop rumbling?
And i keep needing the loo?
Any help would be nice the waiting is killing me i just wanna know either way?

:?

Awwwww I am sorry babe, but all you can do is wait or do PG tests.....some people don't get their BFP until week 5 (1 week late for AF).

The best time to check is the day you are due AF or that following week!

We have all been there and know how hard it is :wall:

Best of luck & hope you get the result you want! :hug: xx

hELLO

Well little update, Ive still No had AF, was due nearly 2 weeks ago, but all the test i done have BFN.

I have dont a wee sample for doc today to be send for testing in lab, but got to wait 5-7days OMG i hate the waiting.

I really just wanna know whats going on with my body!

vicki :?

Hiya,

Thats an excrutiating wait, I hope everything comes back okay for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Em x

Hi Vicki.

I don't want to worry you but I was in this situation in February. I stopped the pill for my 7 day break and didn't have a period. The same thing happened in March and April but it wasn't until MAY that the doctors started listening to me.

Anyway, long story short I was diagnosed with PCOS in June (then came off pill and got bfp in July...). Keep on at the doctor even if the tests come back negative, as it could be a sign of something else.

I hope you get the result you want. Would it be a good thing if you were PG?

Awwwwww hun......hope the test comes back positive for you!!! :hug: xx

maybebaby said:
Hi Vicki.
I hope you get the result you want. Would it be a good thing if you were PG?

hello

Yes it would be a great thing, Me and my oh was not trying for a baby however since this has come about we are starting to like the idea of being parents for the first time. Even though we are young Im 18 and he being 21 but we have been together 4 years and living together 7 months and engaged 1 month. Seams to be right time.

But if not i think we are going to try, so fingers crossed we dont have to go down that path!

vicki

Hi Vicki, i've got my finers crossed that you get the result you want hun xxx

You sound so similar to me, we weren't going to try yet, but once we found out that we weren't actually pregnant we were so disappointed we started TTC!

Good luck, hopefully we'll see you around whatever the results.

maybebaby said:
You sound so similar to me, we weren't going to try yet, but once we found out that we weren't actually pregnant we were so disappointed we started TTC!

Good luck, hopefully we'll see you around whatever the results.

:rotfl:

Im starting to like the idea, how long did it take you after you found out that you was not pregnant?

:)

I had an ultrasound on 21st June which diagnosed polycystic ovarian syndrome. Doc had already advised that if that's what it turned out to be I would find it hard to conceive naturally so I stopped taking the pill that day.

I had conceived by 4th July!!!

Bloody doctors, what do they know anyway!

I stopped pill in may had my normal pill period 29th may, nothing since! I charted ect but nothing! (look in may bfps) and then eventually day 77 of my cycle i ovulated.. then got my bfp! :D i suggest charting xxx :hug:

It's possible. I guess you have to wait and see the outcome of your test before you know for sure. Good luck :D

the pill isnt 100% anyway hun i fell with both of mine whilst i was on the pill i was not taking antibiotics or anything else i hope you get the result you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back