am i stressing over nothing...

linxminx21

Reaction score
im worried my baby will come ealry....
every twinge i get im worried lol

doesnt help when my sister says 'that baby coming early im telling ya, ur boobs been leaking ur lossing mucus blah blah'

((all of which the midwife has said is normal))

all because my mum and my friend went to see a medium clarvoyant person and she told them both on seperate occasiona that a baby girl would come early with heart and lung problems... but will be ok...

mum got told years ago and my friend got told a few weeks ago but none of them told me... my sister broke her neck to tell me and reminds me everytime i see her :( so i had a breakdown and cried and paniked myself that much i couldnt breath properly :(

i know that there is a chance and everyone has that chance equally but she has scared me so much :(

nice one sis :(

sorry about the rant girls :(

oh dear :hug: poor you :hug:

i hope the baby will be full term but even if it comes earlier a bit you already are almost 4 weeks over the viability day :)

and thats why i wwould never go and see mediums and such things :(

i hope you will have a very healthy full term baby girl :)

thankyou :)
iv been to see her before (not5 pregnant though i never would) and she is great with past and death but not great with the future,
im sceptical anyway.... but this paniked me and i was on my own when my sister had left too
my o.h was at work so she told me and left me to cry!!!!

Last edited:
i usually try to not worry about things that dont depend on me. its God's work when the baby girl will be born and the only thing that you can do is to eat well rest and enjoy it. nth more than that so why to stress? :hug: i am sure everything will be fine :)

Try not to worry about it too much! I'm in the same position (although no medium is involved)... Everyone has been telling me I'll go early! I am absolutely huge, been measuring large the whole way through... At about 25 weeks I was looking like I was about to drop, and now at 33+3 I'm massive! When I remind my MW of my due date she just goes "oooh we'll see if you make it that far!"

It's not nice is it to have that worry! But the majority of people have the same risk, so I'm sure you'll be fine xx

my friend was told she would be early but everyone and she went 2 weeks after so dont listen to them darlin as the others have said, take care of yourself and when people say things try to tell them its worrying you so please stop. People have told me recently "oh youre massive" and some have said "arent you tiny" honestly!!! Ive actually put on a 1st 8lb so thats not loads AND Im measuring on track.It makes me die that people are so thoughtless when women are pregnant and feel its ok to comment on them, their hair, their weight, their shape, their dates blah blah blah.

Take care poppett try not to stress its not helping you xxx

well a medium told me i would definitely have twins....and here i am, 1 baby :) so they dont always get it right chicken....

another one told me i would struggle to conceive....both times i have got bfp on the first month of ttc....so again, they dont always get it right.

try not to worry hon xxx

:strangle: this is for your sister......

What a bitch - sorry but really? What is she thinking of?? Medium schmedium.... you will be absolutely fine. FYI my boobs have been leaking since about 24 weeks and have had to wear tena panty liner due to increase in discharge and here I am at 39 + 4.....

:hugs:this is for you.......

That's really mean to tell you that!! I was told I was gonna have a boy, maybe two but defo one an that was over two years ago so we will see if she was right. She was right when my mum saw her when me and my sister were babies she told her alot of things that came true and she never told us til these things happened.. That's why I went to see her coz she was spot on all the time!
She also said I would be with the right man at 28 (25 now) so I'm hoping shes talking about my current oh x

thanx girls :) i knoe its stupid to listen to people but when its pushed in ur face everyday its horrible i wont even go n see my mum coz shes staying there atm but u girls have made me feel better thanx :D

:hug: don't let it get to u babe it's not fair for anyone to say that to you it's really mean :(

Oh LINXMINX....hope you're feeling better now. Don't listen too much to what others say. I know it's hard to ignore, everything makes us think or even to freak out... But really all these things are only guesses... None of us know what and when is going to happen. So try to ignore these things (tell your sister that you don't wana hear about that ever again) and pamper yourself, make yourself feel better, do something special what could take your mind of things!!!
I really hope you'll prove them wrong!!! All the best to you :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back