Am I????????

Marsh08

Reaction score
Good morning ladies,

I am currently 2days late and tested this morning with a tesco's test and stupidly....... I have thrown away the instructions :wall2: After 1 minute a line was clearly visible in both windows....so am I or am I not?!
Hubby is still sleeping and Tesco doesn't open for another 3 hours for me to get a digi!
I have googled it but am trying not to get my hopes up.....I have done that so many times in our 15 months of trying :shock:
Just wondered if any of you lovely ladies had any thoughts?.....7am on a Sunday....what the crazy time of TTC does to us!!

XxX

I have one line in both windows.
The online instructions that you have kindly attached state that 2 lines means BFP however not if one line is lighter???
When I initially read it, both lines were pretty much the same but the line in the square window has gone slightly lighter but is still very visible....no tilting or squinting needed!!
XxX

it sounds positive but i'd go and get a digi if you can to be sure. I took one this morning and got a pos result, not quite sure how i feel about it yet as totally unexpected and unplanned. Waiting for my local pharmacy to open at 9am to get some more tests, although my little tesco is now open but its an express. You think they will sell tests? Sorry to hijack your post!!!!!

I have just updated myself with your post....I thought I was up early at 6am!!!
My Tesco express sells them behind the counter but not sure if they have that much of a choice. Tesco's vary from area to area.....must be worth a try!!
Many congratulations to you and I am sure things will work out just fine....I have a feeling we may be stalking one another today!!!
My hubby is off to work at 9.30am.....do I wait for him to get home at 5 before I test again?! I want him to be as much as part of this as possible!

XxX

if you have two lines in a tesco - whether or not one is lighter or not it is a BFP! o long as they are both pink!!!!!Congrats I think! xxxx

yes i think you might be right!!! I don't know if i could wait, I would probably go and buy a digi... the result will still be there when he is home, maybe get 2 and do 1 with him if it is positive. I'm sure he will want to know as quickly as you do.

Fingers crossed for you. extra tightly!!! xx

Darling it is positive if its two pink line - I promise you! I know a TESCO test! We are very familiar with each other! xxx

yes i think you might be right!!! I don't know if i could wait, I would probably go and buy a digi... the result will still be there when he is home, maybe get 2 and do 1 with him if it is positive. I'm sure he will want to know as quickly as you do.

Fingers crossed for you. extra tightly!!! xx

Thank you!! Will keep you updated!!
XxX

Darling it is positive if its two pink line - I promise you! I know a TESCO test! We are very familiar with each other! xxx

Eeeeeeekkkkkkkkk really?!!! I have just checked and the two lines are still very visible!!
Damn you Sunday trading laws!!!!!
Doesn't seem real after 15 months of trying but I am still going to try and stay calm until a digi confirms it :fib:
Thank you!!!

XxX

Good luck with your digi test, sounds promising so far.

It's a positive

I took a tesco cheapie a line in each box is a positive
:)

This is mine

1334478744297.jpg

Ok girls im now getting very anxious and it is going to be a long wait til 5.30 when hubby gets home! Just been to Tesco and bought 2 CB digi's....it says best to use first wee of the day but if I dont drink and wee alot shall i do it later? I will have to work out how to upload pics but Heywood07 it is almost adentical to yours!!
sorry for tmi but im noticing clear stretchy CM....normal??
XxX

If AF is already late you can do it at any time of day!!!

Best of luck!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back