Amazing deal on baby wipes

Constantstar

Reaction score
Ladies in asda they have johnsons boxes of 6 for £2.50!!! Bargain!! Get yourselves down there!! Xx

ooooooh - is this part of the baby & toddler event.

Will defo be getting some of them if they're still there nxt time I go.

:)

I'm not sure if they part of event as u went in on the event and they were £5 for 6 packs and today they were £2.50 for 6!! I bought 4 boxes cause that's a bargain!

Damn it - i was in asda yesterday and never noticed!:(

It must be an in-store only offer - I checked online & it was only a 2 pack for £2 on offer! Gutted, dont think i'll be able to get to an Asda for a while.

:shock:

It must be an in-store only offer - I checked online & it was only a 2 pack for £2 on offer! Gutted, dont think i'll be able to get to an Asda for a while.

:shock:

Maybe one of the girls on here can get u some and post them? I don't mind doing it

Noooooo thats far too much to ask!! loooool

Thanks anyway thats really sweet of you.

Was just thinking my dad's coming round tomoz & he's got an asda up his way, maybe he could pick some up. Will ask!

all the mexicans get stuff from our asda at like 6 am every morning :roll: xx

Last edited:
Noooooo thats far too much to ask!! loooool

Thanks anyway thats really sweet of you.

Was just thinking my dad's coming round tomoz & he's got an asda up his way, maybe he could pick some up. Will ask!

Cool well the offer is there xxx

I dont think its in every asda as in the asda in stanley they are £6.
How ever in morrisons they are selling them for £5 for 6 packs, they are also doing a buy one pack for £2.49 and get 2 free and I had a £1 off voucher that came in a nappy box and they accepted it so I got 3 packs of 64 wipes for £1.49!

Maybe! Very odd!! Well have a look as they might be on in your area as that offer means they r less than 50p a pack!! Sorry to get peoples hopes up!! I thought same offer would be everywhere!! Xx

Flaxen I used my voucher on them too, so got the three packs for £1.49.
Think I may pay a visit to Asda and double check, maybe will go there tomorrow. x

Also go & sign up for asda baby & toddler group thing online it gives a voucher to pick up a free huggies newborn starter kit which is a pack of 27 newborn nappies & a pack of wipes & a little hat not bad for free! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back