And on a seperate note, i found out the sex....

Congratulations on team blue pos, so happy for u xx

thanks kanga xxxx

its hard to explain my bump as its mixed in with flab lol!! xxx

Congratulations on your little man! Now you can go all blue-mad!

I wouldn't trust in the bump-theory to predict whether it's a boy or a girl by the way, girls. I looked exactly the same with both of mine - round all over - and one was a boy and one a girl. Also, we have Greek friends and they told me that they have a similar old wives' tale in Greece, only it's exactly the other way round. So much for that...

Oh congrats hunny! So please for you! Thought of any names yet? Xx

Eeeeek :D
Congratulations on team blue! Awwww I want to find out what I'm having so bad :( Only 31 days to go :p xxx

Oh and yeah they says girls heartbeats are fast and over 140 I think and boys are below that. xxx

Congratulations on your blue bump xxx

awwww a little boy :) me too, congrats chick!xxx

Yey for your team blue :cheer: just popped back into tri 2 for a nosy and spotted this! so happy for you pos!! I'm team blue too so probably biased but little boys are ace!!!

(bump wise, I am carrying very spread all over, it is not a neat bump, and my face has bloated up both things the old wives tales say point to a boy, plus I craved sour things which is another sign of a boy as if you crave sweet things its a girl apparantly!)

Wow Pos, congrats on having a little boy, how exciting! Can't believe you're 15 weeks gone already. :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back