annoyed with my husband.

I'm 8 days late today and would do anything to meet LO. I just keep thinking that she will be here any day now! Fx it's sooner rather than later as I am so uncomfortable and can't sleep! Xxxx

You're right mrswarner, it is all herbs and potions, the chances of any of them working are slim to none, but if that's what makes you cope a little bit better then I say go for it!
The raspberry leaf is something your hubby can read up on, it's really good for preparing the uterus for labour and beyond, while not actually in any way inducing labour.

If any of it makes you feel better about the aches and pains of these final stages, I say go for it. Baby will come when baby is ready, doesn't mean you have to feel like you're sitting doing nothing xx

i agree with you i have spd and clary sage in the bath really helps never tryed bouncing on trampoline but why not give it a go if your cervix is open the baby is ready i think

i agree with you i have spd and clary sage in the bath really helps never tryed bouncing on trampoline but why not give it a go if your cervix is open the baby is ready i think

Yeah there's clary sage in my Radox 'muscle soak' bubble bath so I guessed it was good for muscles and ligaments and stuff, right now a bath is the only thing that helps mxy spd x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back