Another health visitor visit...

Loula

Reaction score
Had another home visit today which was very useful seeing as keiras feeding is all over the place and shes wanting more and more so gonna try a few things see if they work...

Shes now gone from 8lb 8 to 10lb 1 in 2 weeks... little porker lol..

Also can anyone reccommend the lamaze book? xxx

Least she is putting on weight.
I have no idea on the book, there are lots of girls on here that will know maybe add another post with the question.

When Cesca was little she gained weight so quickly and was so hungry all the time! It gradually eased up when she got to about 3/4 months. Don't let it worry you... Sorry though, I'm afraid i can't help with the book, never heard of it! lol xx

Finn put on nearly 2 pounds in 2 and a half weeks! I reckon he'll be about 10lb at his 6 week check, which is a lot considering he was only 6lb 7 when born! x

Eeek go finn. How's he feeding? Keiras on 5 oz every 3 hrs n had a 6oz at 10pm n has gone til now x

Well I breast feed him but I give him his last feed as formula at 10 and he takes between 4 and 5 ounces. It rarely lasts him longer than 3 or 4 hours even on 5 oz! He seems to want to feed so much, I think he's gonna get really fat! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back