Anxiety tablets safe to take when havin mc?

mabelina

Reaction score
Its the third day of bleeding and my anxiety is off the scale. I already have Propranolol (anxiety/beta blockers) here which i was taking before. Do you know if i could start taking them right now? I hate to pester my doctor.

I dont see why not hun, I don't think they thin the blood or anything, so they should be fine.. dont take anything containing asprin though!

Also, Doctors are there to be pestered, really... If you have any concerns go talk to them... sorry for your loss
xx

Beth i took Anadin Extra last night for cramping which contains Aspirin! Why cant i take that? Thanks for your reply though, either no-one knew the answer or there just get getting sick of my constant questions haha

i wouldn't know soz hun but your doc is there to be pestered so go and ask :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Apparently asprin thins the blood out hun, and if your bleeding down there quite a bit, it can kinda exacerbate things.. Thats what i was told when i was miscarrying, i was taking cocodamol (i think) and i was told it was ok.. Im sure a few anadin wont hurt, but be careful :)

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back