any advice please?

anuska

Reaction score
hi im anuska new to this forum....
i found out i was pregnant in april then two weeks ago me and my partner had sex and i started bleeding plus i had some pain. so i went to the hospital to get checked out and they sent me for a scan. on my first scan there was a sack and yolk and said i was 5 weeks +. Then asked me to come for another scan two weeks later which is today, i went along to the scan and they measured a pole of 4mm with no heart beat.....the midwife told me this was a mc and asked me to come back again next wednesday to confirm the mc. i just wanted to know if any of you have been through the same thing and gone on to have a healthy baby......

I hope someone can help me with this

Thankyou for taking time to read my post

Anuska

im sorry, but i never had any scans when i had a mc. it was confirmed through blood tests.

just wanted to offer hugs :hug: :hug:

Sorry to read this hun so sending you some of these :hug: :hug:

I didn't have the same as you because between my first and second scans I lost the baby naturally.

Try to look after each other in this dificult time :hug: :hug:

Hi I had a missed Miscarraige in April, I had a few scans early on and a great we heartbeat was seen at 7 .3 weeks, and then I had the flu and went for another scan @ 11 weeks and there was no heartbeat and baby was too little....

I then had second scan in another hospital ( a larger one, as ours is quite small ) to confirm everything before i had a D & C.

Just waiting for my first Period to come , then going to start trying again..

The hospital said to me 1 in 3 first pregnancies and 1 in 6 of all pregnancies, end in miscarraige, and most woman go on to have healthy pregnancies, with no problems.

If you need to talk, just give me a wee Private message

Take care

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish