any advice would be great x

babybaby3

Reaction score
Hello does anyone know what I think I may have which is implantation bleeding could I take a pregnancy test I had some brownish discharge on saturday lasting two days I've took two pregnancy tests but both negative how long is best to do another one I've stopped the pill last month cud it just be my body sorting itself out but if I did a 28 day cycle it wiud of been saturday when I got the discharge any advice wud be great thanx x

Its hard to say if you don't know when you ovulated. You haven't stopped your pill for very long so it may be your cycle trying to work itself out rather than implantation. That said I would test in another week if you can hold out that long x

its hard to judge ur cycles when you come off the pill....have you had your withdrawel bleed from pill (i.e. the sorta fake period stopping pill every month brings?)

when i came off the pill in july after 10 yrs being on it, i had a normal withdrawel fake period...then 2 cycles after that were approx 37days long, but i know some girls can take months to get their first proper period after coming off the pill, so i guess it just depends on the person. Like princess said maybe test in another week if af hasnt come in meantime, but unfortunately it may just end up being the waiting game untilo ur body re-adjusts to coming off it. how long were you on the pill and what pill was it? xxx

Hello yes I stopped my pill on the 11th of oct I took the first four then we decided to try for a baby had withdrawal bleed two days later then my 28 day cycle wud be from the 1st oct my proper pill period last sat when I had brown stuff had cramps and still got cramps now but no discharge if I go by withdrawal I should be on next wed x it was the micrograynm I was only it for just over two years x I kept thinking its going to happen quick but I know it can take time I'm soooo impatient lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back