any buddies?

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
Im 8DPO AF due on friday as my cycles are 37days at the mo - think ill do a little :poas: tomorrow as its valentines to see!! i did buy some FR's so well see!!

this month is win win as its my bday on the 21st and am going away for wkend so if AF is gona come i want it on time so i can get totally hammered for the weekend!! hee hee!!
but ive got different symptoms than usual so FX this is my month and ill get an early bday BFP!!
symptoms -
5DPO - nosebleed, sharp stabbing pains in right lower abdo (womb area), light cramps
6DPO - waves of nausea, tender boobs, light abdo cramps, mood - weepy
7DPO - lots of watery CM, light backache, light cramps,, insomnia (always get this), tender boobs
8DPO - Tender boobs, light abdo cramps but more often and sometimes more moderate cramps like AF, and backache medium

just wondered if anyone on similar days + symptoms or cycles as me?

Im only 3/4 dpo and im going to try and not symptom spot but i just wanted to wish you lots of luck, things are sounding really good hunny :clover: x x

Im always up this early hunny, alarm goes off between 5.30 and 6, most of the time i still hit snooze. How are you today? x x

Im always up this early hunny, alarm goes of between 5.30 and 6, most of the time i hit snooze.
How are you today hunny? x x

Jus finishing 1st of 4 nights so feel pretty crap always do on 1st night!! Full of optimism tho x fx for good news lata but probs still to early but I'll give it a go x

It's sounding good hun, got my fx for you :clover:

Ouch for the 1st night, hope you get a lovely :sleep: when your home

xxx

Morning

I'm with you, today is 8DPO, I think I'm due AF on Saturday.

2DPO - Butterflys in tummy
5DPO - extra CM
7DPO - extra CM and stomach ache
8DP0 - Stomach ache

Could not wait any longer to :test:

Just did a cheapie HPT - :bfn: :cry:

Good luck with yours, fx for you xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Oh Kedi :poas: :poas: :poas: :lol:

Still early days though hun, got my fx for you :clover:

xxx

Oh Kedi :poas: :poas: :poas: :lol:

Still early days though hun, got my fx for you :clover:

xxx

Thanks Kezza xx

I just couldn't help myself! I don't have to leave for work until 8am today so waited in bed, busting for the loo until OH left. As soon as he shut the front door I was up and peeing in a pot!! Oh how my life has changed!! :lol:

Come home to lovely White roses an a card :D
Bfn on eBay cheapy but been up all night drinking so test properly later after some much needed sleep x

I'm with you hun. I'm 10DPO today, AF due anytime from Wed - Fri. I'm toying with the idea of getting a FR on my way home tonight but I really want to hold out to Friday and just wait and see what happens. My will power is rubbish though. I just want to know NOW!!

Well I must be imagining it - BFN!! I know its prob still early but thinking it's prob not gona happen so drinks for my bday it prob will be :(

Awww hun sorry for your BFN, but it is too early really. Although I can't talk, I did one this morning too!! Hang in there, we may have some good news this weekend, fx for our BFPs.

I think on Saturday - if my AF comes 14 days after OV. This is the first month I've used OPK's, so it's sort of hard to tell. I could so do with some good news at the moment.

My boobs hurt a bit tonight, but I've poked them so much over the last two days I'm not surprised really. haha!!

You got any more symptoms?

Last edited:
No new symptoms much the same- af type cramps, bit nauseous sore boobs x
Same situation as you 1st time using opks so 37day cycle would be Friday but 14dpo would be sat!!
Hate hate hate :2ww:

Im now 8dpo If my dates work out correct and yesturday and this morning i had some very light spotting which has now stopped. So im hoping its implantation. Testing on friday morning.
FX for all of you!!!:dance:

fx crossed for you Stephanie xx

My right nipple really hurts tonight - does it count if it's only one :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER