Anyone Due to Test Around the 15th?

DoulaJen

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
I'm not sure if a thread like this already exists but I thought I would set this up so that anyone due around this date can get involved in supporting others!
This is my first month of TTC my 3rd child. Never TTC before as both were little surprises.
Already I am obsessed!
The 15th can't come quick enough but I must admit I feel no different at all. With my two others I knew in my gut early on but so far there is no hint that our :bd: has came to anything!
Anyway good luck to all you lovely 2WW ladies out there!
:dust:

im testing on the 12th hun. tested yest but bfn but think i tested too early. next available opportunity is next saturday (12th)

good luck xxx

Good luck to you too hun!
I might test then too! xx

Yes, I am!

Not too much hope at the mo, but after 4yrs and 3mths of up and downs on a ttc journey, DH and I thought we would knuckle down this month and get back to it. We seem to have lost our way this year after going through an ectopic pregnancy, but have summoned up the energy and enthusiasm to start afresh.

AF should be due 15th, so that's when I am planning to test. I have had very noticeable cramps on and off for the past 3 days but nothing at all today. Not sure if that means anything because my last 2 pregnancies have caught me off guard as I didn't 'feel' pregnant at all with either until 6/7 weeks in.

Fingers crossed and baby dust for all of us!

hey I am too
well my af due on 17th so around that sort of time depending how patient I am!!
ive got sore nips but no symptoms as this is cycle 1 straight after pill not holding out too much hope!
i know what u mean about being obsessed!!
but im v excited!!
xxx

I'm testing 15th just incase! No symptoms really apart from a breakout on my chin which I think was around ovulation on the 1-3rd so would put me 15th too?

Fx ladies!xx

How exciting!
I will note our names down and we can all all hopefully report our happy news back on this post!!

Bellarina
Fordee
MrsW84
Sunbeam638
Anniecakes
lizylou
itisbabytime
leeleeKitty

Good luck lovely ladies!
If anyone else is reading and wants to join feel free to let me know!! x

Last edited:
I'm due to test on 17th, its our first month ttc.
Day 7 today past ov, dying to check but I know really I should try n hold on as long as possible, still getting mild nausea on and off, mild cramps every other, hubby says I'm very hot to touch and I'm running to the loo every 15 mins to pee!!!! Driving me mad

How exciting!
All those signs sound positive mummywanabe!
:dust:
Wishing you lots and lots of luck xx

I just tested i knew i shouldnt as its way too early and i expected it to be negative, i think testing is a bit addictive, lol anyway i have one clear blue digital test left and im totally waiting til the day the :witch:is due to arrive!!
still feeling a little queasy today, the thought of cooking dinner is turning my stomach and have lower back pain (feels slightly different that my usual pain) noticed EWCM today, i didnt sleep until 3 am because i was literally running to the loo every 15 minutes and i am not exaggerating on that one! :wall2:
Roll on 17th im really not good at waiting on things im soooo impatient!!
keeping myself busy with housework :wash::iron::dish:

Aw Mummywanabe:hug:
There's still plenty time for you and the symptoms sound positive.
Save that test until your body is ready to tell you what the news is.
I have everything crossed for you hun.

I feel no different at all. :(
I have resigned myself to the fact that this first month is just to get me used to my cycle and to introduce me to all you lovely ladies xx

ooo i think im going to test a week today!
thatll be day before period due---based on ym guessing 28 day cycle!
i keep making symptoms up ha ha

mummywannabe yours sound promising--definitely!
i have been rushing to the loo but reckon its coz im drinking lots of water trying to stay healthy!
any tips on what to do to increase chances of getting/staying pg over next week?
xx

My lower back is so sore today,but could be ad or could be pregnancy I will wait patiently :)

MrsW84, To be honest I think you just have to pamper yourself now and enjoy this last week, there isn't much more you can to do become pregnant. As for staying pregnant this is an age old question that so far there is no answer to. Think of it this way, if you do get your AF then this simply wasn't the right pregnancy or time for you. But do not see every AF as a lost pregnancy see it as your body being amazing and ensuring you get pregnant at the exact right time for you.
hope that helps xx

ahhh your words are wise DoulaJen!!
and as my dh is a doctor he keeps reminding me of the practical facts
altho he thinks he has super sperm!!
we shall see!!!!
im eating at least 5 portions of fruit and veg and drinking water and have cut out alcohol and caffeine but if my af comes im going to have a huge glass of wine!
silver lining i spose!

I'm due to have a test around the 15th as well.

I wish it would come sooner! I want to know now :shakehead:

ahhh your words are wise DoulaJen!!
and as my dh is a doctor he keeps reminding me of the practical facts
altho he thinks he has super sperm!!
we shall see!!!!
im eating at least 5 portions of fruit and veg and drinking water and have cut out alcohol and caffeine but if my af comes im going to have a huge glass of wine!
silver lining i spose!

DH a doctor?! How handy!
I think all men believe they have Mighty Mouse Sperm eh? :rofl:
I havn't been drinking either, my friends are all very suspicious I am running out of excuses! We went to see the Arctic Monkeys last night and my best mates OH came over with a Cider for me... The panic on my face must have been so obvious! I ended up 'accidentally' kicking it over! :oooo:

When I get my AF this month I will be toasting to all you ladies on here for sure. x

I'm due to have a test around the 15th as well.

I wish it would come sooner! I want to know now :shakehead:

I have added you to our little list hun.
I know the wait is a strain but I try to find ways of occupying my mind, it can become addictive.
By a new book, something non pregnancy or baby and relax in the bath with that.
Its good to get into the practice of taking your mind off it now as when you do get your BFP that baby will be on your mind 24/7! Even in your dreams!
Consider a new hobby? Any suggestions?
I am in the process of organizing birthing classes (non medical) for teenage mum to be's in my area so that is keeping me busy xx
For now though... Good Luck and lots of Baby Dust!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi,

I'll be due to test the day after you 17th... long wait :roll:

Just hope and pray that the wicked witch doesnt show up...

GL to all you ladies testing this month x

will be testing around 15th too. will be 11dpo then. i am expecting a bfn this month - cycle 5 of trying and not getting hopes up as last month was devasted when Af came.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back