Anyone else feeling like this?

leannesxb

Reaction score
I don't want to make anyone sick but is anyone else having a huge amount of love for their OH at the moment. In Tri 1 he just wound me up most of the time. But at the moment I am so clingy and hate it when he goes to work. At nights I wanna cuddle up with him and I wanna cry everytime he talks to babe, actual tears appear in my eyes!! What is wrong with me!!!!!!!

Sounds to me like you need to pull yourself together :rofl:

Only joking. My OH has always like the fact that I'm very independent and only want him for things I really can't do myself like changing a tyre etc (locking wheel nuts are a bitch). Now though I'm craving his company :shock: it's really not me tbh, even when he's being a knob he's my knob and I don't want him being a knob anywhere else but by my side.

This clingyness had better end soon lol or I think we might actually start to like each other :rofl: xxxxxxxxxx

I know! So glad its not just me. He actually said to me the other day "you haven't taken the piss out of me for at least 3 days" lol. Its very un-nerving, I'm not keen on this feeling. Whats odder is that he is constantly telling me I am gorgeous and how much he loves me and the little person growing inside me. So I can blame hormones but hes just being weird!!!! lol

Hahahaha freaky! OH doesn't mention the baby when he's feeling fruity and when I said what if my bum gets fat he said he'd slap it back into shape :shock: pfffft I think not!

lmao. Mine could do with a bit of slapping back into shape (not in a kinky way lol) its bloody huge!!!! Yeh I have to say when Jason wants to get fruity all thoughts of babe go out the window. Instead we are just obsessed with the huge boobs. xxx

:roll: yeah the boob thing.....although he's always been rather sweet cos I am usually small chested and he said it doesn't matter.

Just can't wait til he gets squirted :rofl: that will be a shock!!!!!!!!!

Don't scare me girls! I'm trying to get pregnant and usually I'm very spoil can't imagine what I'll ve like when pregnant :) haha

Well you will be ultra spoilt the hun. lol.

BB - I have declared the boob area a no fly zone since I have found a few drops yesterday!!!!! lol.

Hahahahaha leanne I keep dreaming about it....last night I dreamt I was breastfeeding him eeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww stoopid dreams xxxxxxxxxxx

Yes I'm very much like this with my hubby too! So clingy, cuddly and needy.but he likes it.lol. He also keeps telling me how beautiful I am. It's really sweet. Think the hormones are affecting him too!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back