anyone else still feel ill

mumofmany

Reaction score
my goodness i am so tired and still feel so sick its starting to get me down now. I feel so sorry for my other kids i am so grumpy with them cause i feel so bad. is anyone else still feeling ill and how do they cope with it, all i want to do is curl up on the couch and not move, and i know i cant do that till after i've fed bathed and put kids to bed first.

It depends, if Im at work all i want is my duvet but I think part of that is boredom, I still get tired at home but not quite so much, Im 17 weeks. I reckon Im sick about 1 in every 4 days now.

Not sure about the sickness but I'm sure the tiredness has something to do with having 5 other kids to look after - you certainly have alot on your plate! I'm tired all the time but apart from working full time my time is my own and most of that is spent sleeeeeeeeeeeping, lol. xx

I always saw it as same as going to work having 5 kids but suppose my youngest is only 10 months old so still a baby himself. I thought i was just realy suffering this time, all the kids sleeping out this weekend as hubby is having the snip, but it will do me good too to get a sleep in and a well deserved rest, and i will see if it helps any. srry for anyone else who still feels rubbish.

I was feeling tired nad a bit sicky by evening, but funny thing is it stopped when i forgot to take my pregnacare one evening, didn't really twig until the next day when i took it and felt yucky again, next day didnt take it to see if it was that and i felt fine, so not taking them now, doctor said as long as I drink plenty of milk (which I do) and eat fruit Il be fine

im 28 weeks and for the past two days well nights i have been feeling sick yesterday i felt drained because i did alot of walking cos i went out with my friend takin her lad trick a treatin and tonight i feel relle sick and have been sick a few times :(

I was sooo sooo tired at your stage hun, it did really pick up a few weeks later. I know what you mean about wanting to sit down and sleep, I've been getting grumpy , and my kids are older at 11,9 and 8 when I'm still doing scout runs and homework and haircuts last night, and they won't go to bed at it's 10 pm, and I want to go to bed before them ready for work next day . And I have only got three kids, so your doing great

Hang in there

Well im only 14 weeks and im sure in the last two weeks ive started to feel worse, really ill in the morning a few times a week and still having to force myself to eat to make me feel less sick. This has been ongoing for nearly 8 weeks and i think that im tired just battling aginst my body on a daily basis :( Hoping that it passes soon, I really feel for anyone feeling like this xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back