Anyone see anything

I think I can on the top one but I've always found these tests to be really insensitive! Have you got a FRER you can use? Good luck xx

Yes, I can definitely see something, how exciting :) Are they all the same test? How many dpo are you? Xx

Yes, I can definitely see something, how exciting :) Are they all the same test? How many dpo are you? Xx
Yeah the frer are the same tests, I don't know to be honest I don't track ovulation, I really hope it's something!!!

Yes but I can’t tell if it’s an indent as doesn’t look coloured?
I had false positives with these last year tho as the indent was quite strong hope it’s not for you and the start of something! When was the first day of your last period?

Yes but I can’t tell if it’s an indent as doesn’t look coloured?
I had false positives with these last year tho as the indent was quite strong hope it’s not for you and the start of something! When was the first day of your last period?
I really hope it's something I haven't told anyone yet only you ladies know, how soon did the line appear on yours? Erm roughly the end of Feb

So you could potentially be around 10-12dpo thereabouts then which is still really early. The indent showed up within the time frame on mine I was trying to find it for you but can’t see it in my pictures. Also had a glaringly obvious false positive with clearblue which was clearly blue :-( so crap

Have you tested again today? If you test again tomorrow morning with fmu it should definitely be more obvious if it's positive! Good luck xx

So you could potentially be around 10-12dpo thereabouts then which is still really early. The indent showed up within the time frame on mine I was trying to find it for you but can’t see it in my pictures. Also had a glaringly obvious false positive with clearblue which was clearly blue :-( so crap
roughly yeah I had a ultrasound scan done on cd 18 and it shown a small part of my womb on the left side was slightly thicker than the rest dont know if its significantor anything, I've never used clear blue usually use amazon cheapies or frer, that's awful you had a false positive on both

Have you tested again today? If you test again tomorrow morning with fmu it should definitely be more obvious if it's positive! Good luck xx
I did a clear and simple b&m one not sure if there's anything faint it's a 20mlu so won't be very sensitive xx

I can see a line on all pics
Clear and simple are crap from b&m
I like the home bargins £1 for 2 tests. They were showing the same as the 10miu ones but they're 25miu x

I can see a line on all pics
Clear and simple are crap from b&m
I like the home bargins £1 for 2 tests. They were showing the same as the 10miu ones but they're 25miu x
Oh I'll try n grab some of them either today or tomorrow, I did another cheapy but I'm not sure if there's a shadow of something on it I will post pics x

These are from today, I did " store " my wee in a sample bottle as the packaging with the cheapies had fell behind my draws x

20230323_122607.jpg 20230323_123042.jpg 20230323_122145.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back