Anyone see anything

Yeah I've got 1 left I've also got 1 clear blue easy to read aswell x I really really hope it is I'm to scared to tell my fella or my mum xx

Well I'll be checking in in the morning with everything crossed for you xx

Thank you lovely, sadly I think its over tho I'm spotting brown blood I guess I'll be bleeding by later on or in the morning xx

Thank you lovely, sadly I think its over tho I'm spotting brown blood I guess I'll be bleeding by later on or in the morning xx
Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that! Hopefully it's just implantation bleeding! Xx

I hope it is but with my luck I very much doubt it x had enough of this 10 years and still nothing xx

I've now started to bleed! Head and heart is a mess, yeah a few years ago on medical records I got from my gp it said scans and bloods suggest pcos but never got put on treatment for it then I went for tests again but because my partner hadn't done a sa and I couldn't remember if I had had the rubella injection they fobbed me off now my partner has done a sa I'm now waiting for ultrasound results the sonographer said something about endometrium on my right ovary and I've possibly got a polyp in my womb doc said if that's the case I will have to see gynecology before I can be re-referred to fertility xx

Can anyone help I'm confused, I've been bleeding since Friday randomly done a couple of amazon cheapies just to check just done 2 now one with fresh wee then one with half wee half water, anyone had a " positive " whilst bleeding I will attach pics

The one with 3 on them is top one dipped in water middle is half pee half water bottom is with normal wee....the ones with 2 is top with half water half pee bottom is full wee

20230326_155604.jpg 20230326_155337.jpg 20230326_155203.jpg

How heavy is your bleeding. With my first daughter had bleeding thought was miscarriage at 6ish weeks. Was quite heavy and bright red then went pink and brown near the end. Obviously I was confused when it stopped so did another test and was still positive.
I can't see anything on your tests but pics are terrible are picking up lines xx

It's like a period normally I would leak onto my pjs but this time I haven't, I put my bra on today 1st time since Thursday and it feels tight every so often the outsides of my boobs hurt and my nips are a little sore but it's not constant, its the middle test that's confusing me the most x

How heavy is your bleeding. With my first daughter had bleeding thought was miscarriage at 6ish weeks. Was quite heavy and bright red then went pink and brown near the end. Obviously I was confused when it stopped so did another test and was still positive.
I can't see anything on your tests but pics are terrible are picking up lines xx
How long did you bleed for??

I’m sorry I don’t see anything on your tests chick.
Could have potentially been a chemical pregnancy and that’s why you’re still picking up the hormone.
If you are still feeling unsure contact your local gynae assessment unit and they may scan you. However they would generally only do that if you state you have severe abdo pain and potentially were pregnant. They would rule out ectopic etc
Alternatively, as peanut said, take a sensitive test, time it and read then discard,
Don’t read before or after time slot because often the pink dye moving across can appear as a positive test. You usually want to wait til it’s completely ran before you read.

I have a phone consultation booked with my gp for Wednesday so I don't know if I should wait until then or ring them in the morning, I don't have any frers left only a clear blue from b&m and there own brand ones plus multiple amazon cheapies x

Update......I'm being referred to gynecology urgently because of the cyst/endometrium on my right ovary and because of my womb he's referring me urgently he said cos my ca125 bloods is up and because of my ovary etc obv it needs checked doc said in his opinion he can't see it being C, just got to wait for appointment now

Update......I'm being referred to gynecology urgently because of the cyst/endometrium on my right ovary and because of my womb he's referring me urgently he said cos my ca125 bloods is up and because of my ovary etc obv it needs checked doc said in his opinion he can't see it being C, just got to wait for appointment now
Hope all goes well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back