Anyone up?

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Tyler did a poo so had to change his nappy he's wide awake next to me and I'm under the covers PFing like a school kid!!

I'm up I accidentally forgot to put L's monitor on so went up to find him screaming his arse off poor thing!

Awww poor thing! Our monitors shit and you can hear him through the walk first! When we move we'll have to invest Ins better one.

When do u stop using them?

Yep! Feeding! Although hoping we're nearly finished so I can go back to sleep! x

It's only 9pm here so just getting ready for bed :). I have no idea when you stop using a monitor. We can hear K through the whole house when she cries, but still use one. Xx

Just given a feed, had a cuppa and now it's too blooming hot to sleep :(

Last edited:
I'm up :-(

Was Hoping H would sleep for longer tonight but I guess it wasn't to be

I just had to do another nappy he's now feeding I doubt he'll go back down :( I've had 3 hours sleep!

Nuts I was up at this time worrying bout Riven and the stitches sticking out his belly, wish I'd come on here now lol :)

X x

Yup were going at 10.40, not sure what they can do as they're internal, my biggest fear is that we have to go back to Bristol for him to have another op to get rid of it...

Nothin is ever simple, we were just starting to get into a bit of normalcy as well.

Are you going today? Or are you going to leave it now?

Xxx

Oh well I completely overslept got up at 8.15 to get my son ready for school by 8.30 including making lunch and getting uniform ironed. Mission accomplished but it meant Lewis only got toast for breakfast :/

I can't remember what age I stopped with a monitor with Charlie I was living in a 1 bed so it didn't really matter that much, probably about a year old!

Aww bella hope he's ok!

I have no idea what to do about Tyler OH has decided that he's taken a day off so he's telling me to take him because he's being grizzly (and because he's a man he can't take it)

Jojo I would love to wake up late haha! Forgotten what it's like :p

We were up from 4.30-6, I should have come on here! We had poopy nappy to deal with and he wouldnt settle! Damn colds and teething!! Grrr
Hope Tyler gives u more rest today and tonight hun x

Doctors said to leave it and it should dissolve n it's own, not sure I like the answer but hey I'm no doctor, I'll keep an eye if it gets worse I will go back :)

I would take Tyler and get him checked. It'll put your mind at ease :) even if it is only teething x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back