April Testing Thread!!

Wow thats brilliant, 10 :bfp:
Congratulations ladies :)

Goodluck to everyone still left to test this month :clover: x x

Here here M2A & Pos, it's just fab isn't it & massive congrats again to all ladies with their bfps

Ooooooo maybe the bfp boom is gonna be every other month as last fantabulous time was February......

Fingers crossed to all left to test & mega amounts of babydust being sent your way

xxxxxx

no 9 your are my sweetie!!! well done you x x x

Now, can you be number 10 or 11 please?

Well I hope so but don't "feel" pg so probs get af on weekend!
9dpo and bfn this morning :(

Hey! I dont 'feel' pregnant either! Only very slight symptoms (except the exessive wind!) And I was 12 DPO before I got that really really faint line an hour after I tested. So your def not out, have some extra baby dust xx :dust: :dust::dust: :dust: :dust:

OMG Star Fish, and you thought you were out this month too :lol:

And congrats Mamabee so happy for you too.

I'm out for this month AF got me :(

Also seeing as Star Fish doesn't need it now........BAGSY JUNE TESTING THREAD BAGSY JUNE TESTING THREAD

Is that ok girls?

Also seeing as Star Fish doesn't need it now........BAGSY JUNE TESTING THREAD BAGSY JUNE TESTING THREAD Is that ok girls?[/QUOTE said:

After my IUI today Ill be testing on the 28th, good luck to everyone here!

Hi everyone, this is my first month of TTC. If I've got my dates right I reckon I should be testing on 21st April.
Wishing you all lots of luck :)

Yay to all those with BFP's Congratulations... :)
Sending sticky vibes & baby dust to those for their next cycle or who haven't tested yet!

Good luck!

I am testing on the 18th April!....

x

Silly trying to update on my phone in work had you on the opposite days now everyone should be on correct day :rotfl: silly me x

Also seeing as Star Fish doesn't need it now........BAGSY JUNE TESTING THREAD BAGSY JUNE TESTING THREAD

Is that ok girls?

Well, lets hope I dont need it by then! But its definitely yours! We have that in writing! I soooo hope it gives you the luck it has carried in the past xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back