aptimal hungrier milk

aliciabubba

Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about Aptimal hungrier milk? Has anyone used it? Does it fill baby up? Im combination feeding (BF and Formula) But just seems Ralph is still hungry after 2 breasts and formula!! So was wondering if I should change formula to the hungrier one. x

I wud hold off tbh hun, he is still building up your milk supply so he is sucking more for this reason, they also have tiny bellys so they do need to feed little and often. Also I know they have a growth spurt about now so this cud be why he is so hungry!!
xxx

i thought he was having a growth spurt over the weekend, this could be why he was so hungry! xxx thanks

Make sure if it is a growth spurt use the boob as much as possible. I had Tyler attached to me for hours sometimes.

hey hun

just to say i have tried hungrier baby aptamil and tbh it aint made much diff, but then again that could just be mine as we tried cow n gate hungry baby and that didnt help were still feeding every 2-3hrs at 6-7oz a time!! been to docs and he has recommended i try something else too :( xx

at 4 weeks id say growth spurt, it can last for up to a week and yeah id let him on breast as much as poss to build up your production as the first 6 weeks are setting up the glands for milk production and most important. after 6 weeks there is a limit to how much milk your baby can make you produce but before 6 weeks there isnt as such. or at least thats what ive read

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back