Are some ic'a better than others?

Dawnt87

Reaction score
Morning! I'm 10/11dpo today and did 2 ic tests this morn, one was a one step ultra early and the other doesn't really have a name I think just some blue and red writing on the front. With the one step it was a huge bfn but the other wee one had the faintest faintest line like so thin and not even sure if it's pink r not. But just wanted to see what everyone else's experience of ic tests are? Xx

Ahhhh I'm so excited for you! I do know much about the ic but I would 100% recommend you go and buy a first response test today! If it was implant bleed the other day... I think a test should work! Fingers crossed for you!xxx

Hi Hun I don't rate the ics tbh the day I got 1-2 on my digi I didn't even have a sniff of a line on my ic it wasn't until af was due that I got a feint line. Asda brand tests are quite good and nice and cheap or if you don't mind paying extra go for a first response best of luck xxxx

I got both my bfps on them x

26 weeks pregnant. Team yellow too hope to find out peanuts sex on 26th march x

The clear and simple ones from home bargains x lol x

Thanks girls! When I went and had a look again about an hour later I couldn't see it! Lol maybe I imagined it! :( I have two cb digi tests upstairs but I'm to afraid to get bfn!! I think I might wait a day or two! Xx

When are you due on x i never got a line on the cheap ones til i was due on x

The day I got 1-2 on a digi I got an absolute bfn on a pure and simple from the chemist x

No way?! U really think it might show? Aw digi's dont mess about tho if it's -ve there's no pretend line spotting lol x

I so hate the 2ww!! Your doing well if your not doing the digi as I would have cracked by now so I don't keep tests in the house!

If u had a frer I'd do it! I'm just weary of the digi!! How u feeling now? X

I have had some cramps on and off today and one was as strong as af pain but I doubt it anything to get excited About

Oh no :( I wonder what the little bleed was then? Your not out until af arrives so try not to get too down x

Yea maybe just too early? But not holding out much hope. How are u?

Try and stay positive. I am ok thanks not had any cramps today. I'm not holding up much hope for this month though. I start a diet tomorrow so going to focus on that for a month or so and not ttc as I'm going mad!

I am exactly the same, iv put on 2stone since i got married and if im not up the duff come wednesday im starting weight watchers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back