are these pregnancy symptoms?

beckid63

Reaction score
Firstly i have been needing to go to the toilet for a wee WAY more often than usual even if i havent had anyting to drink. Secondly about a week ago i had a ver thick white clump of jelly like odourless discharge in my knickers (i knw thhis sounds gross but you could pick it up any it would just be in a clump like a clump of jelly in your hand!) i also have sore tender breasts, they are actuali quite painfull and they have been like this for just under a week now, i usually get tender breasts in PMS but they are never as painfull as thy are now! i have felt abit sick today and just generally under the weather. And thirdly i always seem to feel tired as f i have not slept for days! Also i have a sore back right at the bottom, if i stand too long it aches real bad. i am only due on my period in 8days so it is too early to do a pregnancy test. could i possibly be pregnant? any advice would be much appreciated, thanks :)

Hi, I'm having the same symptoms. I normally have irregular periods that seem to come every couple of weeks. This time its been 5 weeks! Plus I'm having other symptoms, like feeling generally ill, tired and needing the loo far too much. I daren't test yet cos I dont want to go thru the disappointment again. I'd love some advice from others who've been thru this! x

thats exacly how i feel! i just generall feel unwell and tired a the time as well as needing to go to loo for a wee all the tme and EXTREMELY sore breasts! im only due on my period in 5 days im just hoping to got that it doesnt come!

good luck to you all :) lots n lots of baby dust xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back