Arent the lines supposed to be darker??

Claire788

Reaction score
Hiya Girls,

Sorry to barge in here with my a question only 10 mins after registering! (promise I'll try and contribute more than I ask questions!!)

I did a Clearblue Easy Monday, and got my line (I'd had feint lines on internet strips 2 days before - but they are 10mui, and the CB ones are 25mui)

So as they came in a pack of 2, did the second one this morning expecting it to be darker, as i'd left it 2 days..

except the line was exactly the same strength...

I've been looking at fertilityfriends HPT Gallery, so know that these CB easy's do go darker.. I have a GP appt next wednesday, earliest I could get in.

ofc naturally now I'd doomed myself to beleiveing that my HCG hasnt gone up, and I'm probably going to MC again..

Any thoughs any of you POAS experts :?
Thanks in advance,

Claire

my first couple non digital tests were fanit too then I tried the digital tests with the indicator thingy. on saturday it said I had conceived 1-2 weeks ago. fair enough. on monday I redid the test - it was the same and I too was convinced my hcg hadnt gone up but today, i did another test (im addicted to tests!) and it was now saying I had conceived 2-3 weeks ago.

dont worry hun - sometimes it just takes a wee while for your levels to rise.

x

Hey there, welcome to the forum :wave:

I wouldn't worry too much hun, it's probably because you're in the really early stages and your hcg levels are low. Give it another 48 hrs and i'm sure it will have risen. Get yourself a clearblue digital and then you'll see it in big bold letters!!

:hug:

im no poas expert, but urine is less accurate than blood as the concentration varies depending on how hydrated you are :)

try not to panic! try to arrange an app at the EPU, they can do blood tests to reassure you :hug:

absolutely agree- i'm addicted to tests as well and it really does vary depending on when you test. I 've found darkest lines are in the morning when you are less hydrated and by the evening its not so pronounced.

I did two cheapies from the same packet, one day apart. The first wasn't with FMU, and was not as dark as the control line. The second I was expecting to be nice and dark as it was a day later with FMU. It was actually fainter than the first.

After a week of doubt and worrying, I got myself a digi. Within nanoseconds it changed to 'pregnant', which really put my mind at ease (didn't stop me doing another one though :lol: ) and as you can see from my ticker, I'm most definitely preggers!

Try not to worry too much, hope all goes well at the docs :hug:

Thanks Girls :D

I've gone out and got a CB digital and a handful of the First Response tests (buy one get one free in boots!)

HAvent tested today, will leave it till tommorrow, least then I can stew all weekend lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back