Arggghh... Backache!!

KellyHook

Reaction score
I have backache... i had it 2 days ago aswell! :(

I read that its just the round ligament as it goes all the way round your lower back and is connected to your uterus!! and i will get the pain as its my uterus streching to make room for baby, so i suppose thats a good sign!! :)

Anyone got any tips on how to ease it? (stretching, exercise, heat pads etc...)

xx

Backache getting worse!! im getting worried now.... going to go dig out my hot water bottle!

ive found that trying to touch my toes helps, but its only a short term solution! hot water bottle would work as does a nice hot bath :) hope it eases soon for you!

thanks it doesnt hurt when im bent over either, had hot water bottle on it for a gd hour... i have had it most of the day now and just getting worried, STUPID GOOGLE!!... but im sure its just my uterus stretching! when my lil girl goes to bed im heading stright for the bath!!!!

Iv also had it :( I have a tilted womb and it happens in all my pregnancies. Best think iv found is a hot water bottle, a good film and a cup of tea :)) (dont tell my hubby any different :) Nahhh really the more i move the better it seems to get :) xxxxxxxx

Can totally sympathise, Ive had hot water bottle attached to my back for weeks lol. I went onto fitness tv on sky tv and recorded pilates in pregnancy and yoga in pregnancy and they do help... Try not to sit in same place for too long, keep moving..... Hope it gets better soon. Twice I have taken 2 paracetomol and midwife says that's fine.

i know tracey, when i still had it 6 hours after it started i though poor tracey, she has to put with this all the time!! i havent taken any paracetomol yet, still have it thats nearly 24hrs now, but not as bad as yesterday, but then again only been out of bed any hour!!! i was quite upset last night in bed (hormones) as the pain started to come round the front!! and you alway think the worse! but staying positive, no pain at front now just at the back! its not actually pain its more a really bad ache!! but think i will just get the hot water bottle on it again to try and stop it in its tracks!! xx

I've had this for weeks...I've invested in a birthing ball and find that rolling about on that and bouncing when I watch tv...it really helps, honest!

xx

Backache is a pain i had it yesterday and the day before but its calm down a bit now its still there slightly. My problem at the min is my headache i have had it for over a week. Suppose it doesnt help when you have two loud kids and doesnt help your back when your constantly up and down 24/7 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back