Babies and the hot weather and sleep

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Any tips on how to keep my one year old asleep and cool still awake now after he decided to wake up at midnight after going to sleep at seven he is stripped down to his nappy thinking may have to get a fan for him tomorrow just so unstuck as he slept through but now nothing x

36 weeks pregnant. Team blue!

Going to be a long night. Sick of my partner throwing a tantum because our son won't sleep but like i said he won't give up his fan so he can shut the Fuck up. Why are men so selfish moaning he is tired when clearly i never sleep and won't once baby is here x

:hugs: hope you're lo got to sleep, I was going to suggest a fan with a damp flannel on it so it puts moisture back in the air!
X

This hot weather's a nuisance did you get a fan

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Ceiling fans are the best, my dh installed ours apparently its easy and it cools the room quickly.

Sent from my E15i using Tapatalk

I gave him a drink and cuddle and he settled back off at two x

Digging out a fan today hopefully x

ceiling fans are really easy to install, just like wiring in a normal light. dont let the men make you think they work hard lol, you just take off the old light and wire up the new one the same way and they usually have instructions too. they do make rooms lovely and cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back