Baby bjorn - what to wear?

Verity2011

Reaction score
I'm taking Ariel out in the baby bjorn today but not sure what to put him in. His body will be close to mine which will heat him up but what about his little legs? How does everyone dress their little ones in the baby bjorn?

Ive not got a bjorn but use other slings, I put all in ones on but I guess the weather is warming up now! You can get those baby legs to keep their legs warm during spring.

I sometimes pull a blanket over his legs and tuck the ends at his waist level in babybjorn. I also have a chunky wrap cardi socan use that, DH put him inside his jacket when it was colder

have just stopped putting her in the pram suit now its a bit warmer, i have the cover and put a jacket and gloves and hat on.

A hat and maybe a thin snow suit, or a couple of sleepsuits one on top of the other even with booties over the top?

He'll be colder than you think with the wind getting her. Also can't stress enough how cold their hands get if they're not either tucked in well or in mittens. Better to have too many layers and end up taking one off than get stuck out in the cold.

Had Lewy out in our wrap yesterday, had a small blanket folded up around him that i could also bury his hands in, and a very thick hat on.

I would put a hat on and a blanket round his legs x

Mummy to two beautiful boys; Lennon born 5th March 2006 and Jax born 24th October 2011 :) <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back