Baby Harry Michael Here

kanga86

Reaction score
What a whirlwind last night was!! Waters broke at midnight, was checked at 1.30am and was 3cm, by 2.45am I was 7cm but baby had decelearations down to 50bpm and I was rushed to theatre for a c section. They were going to do it under general but manage to get his heart rate up. And had a c section with a spinal instead.

We are both doin well! He was born 6/7/12 at 3:44am weighing 7lbs 1oz

So sorry deedee that u never got to do a labour thread! In still in shock runnin on adrenaline. Xx

1f4af981-7706-bc0f.jpg

Yaaaay congratulations hun! FINALLY got ur LO. Hope u have a speedy recovery from ur c-section and hope LO is fine, can't wait for pics xxx

Awww, huge congratualtions hun :pompom: So glad you are both doing well, Harry Michael is a lovely name and he is just gorgeous!!. Hope you get some rest and enjoy the first few days of motherhood :):)

Last edited:
Omg congrats sweetie what a perfect cute little boy!
Nice to meet you Roo.
I wish you a speedy recovery :love:

How wonderful and how gorgeous! Well done Hun, sounds like a real mad night but you finally have your beautiful roo to show for it! Hope you recover well from the section, big hugs xxxx

Wow!!!! I soooo wasn't expecting this this morning!!! Was expecting a labour thread!!

Huge congratulations, he's gorgeous xxx

Awwww how gorgeous!!! Congratulations Kanga.

Hope your recovery is speedy!!!

xxx

Congratulations hes beautiful! xx
Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

So sorry deedee that u never got to do a labour thread! In still in shock runnin on adrenaline. Xx

Dont worry about that hun lol...so long as you and baby Harry are ok then thats all that matters. He is perfect btw hun, congrats again bet your glad he is finally here at last :)

xx

Aww congrats Kanga! What a beautiful baby boy :) wish you a speedy recovery xx

What brilliant news to wake up to! Massive congrats Hun and welcome to motherhood! He is gorgeous!xxx

Wow kanga congratulations! He is beautiful.

Congratulations - he was worth the wait and the drama as he's gorgeous x

Well done Kanga! Congratulations Harry is adorable x

Congratulations hun he is gorgeous x

20/06/2012 - Elliott born at 12:09 x

11/02/2011 - Leo born at 11:37 x

Awwww look at him! Very cute.
Congratulations! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics