Baby Hospital

traci

Reaction score
OMG I think I'm going to cry in a second!! :cry: Its so sad to see those tiny little babies trying to survive. It must be awful to have a baby in neonatal x

Especially the poor baby boy whose parents don't visit :cry:

ah ive just posted about this in the tv film etc part. Its soooooo sad, it made me run upstairs in the break and give my LO a massive cuddle and kiss. cant believe that LO's mum isnt visiting. x

Its heartbreaking. I know they're showing how hard up and difficult things are for her, but if that was me I'd do anything and everything I possibly could to be with that baby. And poor little Alfie, to think he could be the same size as mine will be soon, its hard to watch :cry:

I can't watch it- caught it last week and made me sob!!being so close to giving birth now it's just too sad for me to watch in not brave enough !! X

I don't think I'll watch it again. Sat and cried my eyes out! :(

This was a very sad one :(

Having had 4 of my kids in NICU out of 6 its realistic :( Some parents don't visit :cry:

I was watching this while I had my beautiful healthy boy sleeping in my arms...I couldn't stop crying and kissing him and thanking God that he arrived safely. No way could I have watched it while I was pregnant, it would have worried me too much thinking 'what if that happens to me'. xx

Last edited:
I watched it as-well... brought back some not very nice memories but also some good memories. The staff at all NICU units are fab and did such a good job with my LO!!!xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back