Baby show Manchester

Dani2810

Reaction score
Hey girls

Did anyone go the baby show this weekend???
I went yesterday & got a few cute things it was such a lovely day and everything is so real I've got 4 wks left on Wednesday so gonna try get all the last bits and pieces done this wk.
I got a fab changing bag at the show bit pricey but it had a discount on and it will get used £80 for the bag it's like a handbag rather than a typical baby bag with built in thermal hidden pockets & the inside of bag zips out to go in the washing machine, I was sold but my mum wasn't impressed when I told her lol
Wouldn't mind goin again when Lo is here coz they had alot of older stuff too xxx

im going to the one in london at the end of october! can't wait!! hoping i might see some nursery furniture there :) xx

I'm going to one in belfast on sat :yay: can't wait :) x

I had tickets to go but spent the whole weekend throwing up so had a change of plan.
Glad you had good time x

I went. Got my first proper baby bits. I was really glad I saw some furniture sets in the flesh, helped me decide what I wanted. Didn't get there until 3pm and I was knackered so probably didn't make the most of it. I probably would have tried for more freebies if I had more energy at the time. Wish I was further along when I went, probably would have been more focused on what we needed to buy. Did get a 20% off voucher for a 3d scan though. It was great if you wanted to look at loads of travel systems or pushchairs, would definitely help you decide if you didn't know which one you wanted.

I went too and got some great bargains from mamas and papas, saved £40 on Moses basket and stand and £30 on the rocker we wanted. Also got out pram which was a model on display. It didnt have a single mark on it and in all we saved around £200 as it came with car seat and adaptors, parasol, changing bag and footmuff. All in all a very successful and money saving day, would highly recommend it xxx

I went too. Bought our Mamas & Papas travel system and cot and spent £900!!! It was a a big spend, but we also saved about £190 as there was 10% off the M&P stuff and they gave us a free matress for the cot bed. Also had 3 for 2 on accessories. Got the Aton car seat and isofix base so did quite well.

Definately recommend these shows as it gives you a chance to compare lots of different things in one place.

I was banned from going so I couldnt spend money :( and by the sounds of all your spending its a good thing I didnt :)

so is it that mamas and papas give you 10% off generally? are their nursery furniture sets there? x

Yeah they do have furniture sets there & lots of prams I didn't look at them too much to be honest as I already have my pram & nursery furniture! I think some stuff bargains & others waste of money like my mum says these shops/stalls prey on pregnant women to spend unecessary money lol I thought maybe get some bargain nursing bra's or nursing tops oh boy I would have booked myself into the mental clinic if I had even considered buying a nursing vest top for £40 me thinks not! I nearly choked lol my changing bag was my big splurge - treat it was reduced to £80.
There was a stall with these hillarious slogans on bibs but I can't justify spending £7.99 on a bib I could actually make myself! The Katie price baby girls clothes are seriously cute & girly unfortunately I can't put my little man in that stuff but it was quite cheap too.

I'd defo recommend to go my friend has got loads of ideas now too!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back