Baby will be here Tuesday

Sabrina

Reaction score
I spent the afternoon at the Maternity Assesment Clinic. LO and I were monitored and had the usual checks. MW was really lovely and managed to get my Consultant to come see me (she practically dragged him out of theatre!) so I didn't have to wait another week for my appt.

The Consultant examined me internally (ouch!) and gave the news that I'm nowhere near ready to deliver naturally, plus, wouldn't be a good candidate for induction for at least another week. :(

I was given the choice of waiting at least another week for further assesment or being booked in for an elective C-Section.

OH and I discussed it and I'm now booked in for a c-section on Tuesday, 24th July. I'll be 41 weeks.

I can hardly believe I will finally get to meet LO in just a few days. It will be great. I shall ask my OH to text my text buddies asap after LO is born. I should be in hospital 3/4 days all being well.

TopBird - sorry I might not be able to post myself about your delivery (because I beat you by a day! LOL ) but my OH ("Salem") has offered to post your news, as I'll be in hospital, if you don't mind.

:hug:
Sabrina
xxxx

aww congrats sabrina and cant wait to see pics . glad u be holding your lo very soon :)

yay!!! really excited for you hun :cheer: :hug:

is it just me or do these babies seem to come in 'batches' :lol:

Yay!!!!

You must be sooo excited!!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

Good luck hun, Hp[e you dont have to stay in too long i was out in two days this time after my section
Katrina

ggod luck - hope you are back home quickly :D

Thanks ladies. I am excited but I'm also nervous. I woke up early today and couldn't get back to sleep. Have left the OH in bed having a snooze. Might as well let him make the mos of it while he can! :D

Sabrina!

I am so excited for you lovely! I can't wait to see your OH's post and hear your news. I know that a c-section wasn't ideally what you wanted - but your baby will be delivered safely and you know when you get to meet him! That sounds lovely.

I can't wait to see Salem's post - I'll be watching out for it. I hope he's really excited too.

Love and :hug: to you

Valentine xxx

wow congrats, tuesday is my 18th bday great day to be delivered!

Im so excited for you Sabrina :hug: cant believe he will be here tuesday, will be watching for posts!!!

You've not got long to wait now Sabrina - and you know exactly when you'll be meeting your new boy! Wishing you lots of love and luck for Tuesday and looking forward to hearing about it and seeing the pics xx

:) Yes we are both quite excited now. I keep going into the baby's room and looking at all the bits and bobs, sorting through the clothes, looking at the little socks etc. Tomorrow I will re-organise my hospital bag because I can take out the stuff packed for the labour time.

We've not long got back from shopping which is another task done. Now I can relax knowing OH and DS will have food in the house whilst I'm in hospital.

:hug:

Happy 18th Birthday xjdx for Tuesday :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back