babyg is back with her bfp :) :)

BabyG_

Reaction score
Hey girls

I was previously on forum as 'babyg' deactivated my account and now cannot reactivate

Sooooooo I'm happy to annnounce that I got my bfp on the 17 may but was happy and scared all at the same time due to my previous ectopic

Anyway had my scan today (my 3rd in two weeks) and the was a lil blob with a heartbeat YAYYY!!! My two previous scans were too early to show pregnancy was viable but were done as I was having pains on my left side and they had to rule out ectopic.

Me and bf are over the moon we finally have a happy lil baby. We cannot wait :) :)

The lady who done scan said I'm 6-7 weeks I've worked it out to 6+6 from ovulation

I have been feel sick for well over a week now blurgh but all worth as long as out lil bean is ok

Just wanted to put my sucess story up for other ladies who may have been through similar story to me xxx

Congratulations xx

Congrats - happy and healthy 9 months! x

As soon as I saw baby and a g I knew it was you! Aw congrats hun, chuffed for you!!! X x

Was so pleased to see you back baby g!!

Congratulations.

Michelle. x

Congrats x

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

:yay: Congratulations hun!! So good to see you back :D x x

Ah I remember that's great news!!! Hope it all goes well, I had early scans too great for reassuring you!

:pompom: xx

Welcome back and congratulations

xx

Congrats to you and I'm chuffed for you. I'm sort of in the same boat with a mmc and I think we're due on the same day if your dates are right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back